MTS

dazzler

Reaction score
its many things... much to say... maxs' tomato sauce...matts' too silly...many toads singing but for us here deep inside fishlores caverns of knowledge it means MULTIPLE TANK SYNDRONE. One deep problem that no one wishes to tap into for fear of unlocking the secrets of owning just one tank!!!!!
hope this helps

dazza

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
MTS is an insideous disease with no cure in the near future It keeps me busy and out of trouble maybe it can do the same for you CG (that my initials also ) and your human children. The fishie children will love you for all your care.
Carol

Peter243243

Reaction score
dazzler said:
its many things... much to say... maxs' tomato sauce...matts' too silly...many toads singing but for us here deep inside fishlores caverns of knowledge it means MULTIPLE TANK SYNDRONE. One deep problem that no one wishes to tap into for fear of unlocking the secrets of owning just one tank!!!!!
hope this helps

dazza
Many toads singing, Matt's too silly, Max's tomato sauce?
hehehe
Where did you come up with those?

I know the secrets of owning one active tank!  ;D ( I have an empty tank and a Goldfish tank that is leaking due to too much gravel pushing damaging the tank) I don't have the secret of owning one tank total.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
;D ;D And I love being affected by MTS !!! Would never give it away for any other disease in the world !!! LOL

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Isabella said:
;D ;D And I love being affected by MTS !!! Would never give it away for any other disease in the world !!! LOL
One of the symptoms of the disease...it makes you LIKE wasting all your time and money doing water changes and scraping algae and feeding dead mosquito larvae.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Isabella said:
I'm thinking I would give it away for a disease that gives me money so I can buy more fish.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
atmmachine816 said:
Isabella said:
I'm thinking I would give it away for a disease that gives me money so I can buy more fish.
Then you wouldn't be giving it away, you'd just be catching another disease in addition.
Let's all grow up and be scientists and create a virus that causes such a disease.
Wouldn't that be wonderful.
;D

New Threads