MTS Part 2

jeniferdwn

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
How does your family deal with the aquariums? My family wouldn't be too fond of aquariums all over the house.....well, actually me and the kids would, hubby wouldn't. Do they eventually come around? do better yet, do you keep them anyway? > I'm just trying to get some ideas for my own use! LOL

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My husband likes my tanks and looks at them but isn't as enthusiastic about them as I am. He says he likes to watch me more than the tanks. I don't know why it would be particularly entertaining to watch me wet to the shoulders and fussing with fish while I clean my tanks. He does contribute additions occasionally though.
He loves to tell the story about him and our son hauling an old couch off and coming home to find a fish tank in it's place
Carol

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
It's just myself and my daughter in my house. I pay all the bills, so I do what I want. My daughter enjoys watching them (especially the plecos and snails). She's 12, so anything that keeps me occupied and "out of her business" is a good thing in her eyes.

When my parents come over, they used to make sarcastic comments. Now, my mother has her favorite tanks that she checks on and my father is just wanting me to breed something that I can sell so I can make some money back that I've spent on the tanks.

Chris123

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
My mom isnt fond of the whole "fish thing" but as long as i spend my own money she doesnt care. My rest of family likes it everytime theres a holiday they love to see my fish

Chris

Last edited:

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
My girlfriend supports my habbit she doesn't take an active role with them, but she enjoys them.

anaugle

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I first got a betta to entertain the cats because we were away alot of the day. So then my BF got the bug and then I did. We both share the MTS. lol He cleans them, my daughter feeds them and me and the cats enjoy watching them! We all love shopping for them too!!! Love new toys.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom