MTS is setting in..... Funny

1. Fishnugget43 Member Member

So I left my house this morning to go out and get the rest of my gravel for my 50g tank (which is my second tank... I returned home 3 hours and 4 fishstores later with the gravel that I needed, along with Another Entire 5g Tank set up for a betta... So I was hoping some one could give me some tips on keeping bettas and if at all possible any tips on curing or treating MTS o_O

:;fru

2. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

I hate to tell you but there is no cure for either MTS or the betta bug...I have severe cases of both!!:)

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:whistling:there is NO cure for MTS ..other than more tanks ;D
    but heres a great link for your betta to be https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/...lcome-betta-care-guide-please-read-first.html

4. David C Well Known Member Member

Congratulations on your MTS, I love mine.

Dave

5. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to our madness.
    Funny how those tanks just keep multiplying. :rolleyes:

6. Nutter Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to the club. I've got MTS that bad that I'm thinking of getting proffesional help to cut back. It's starting to take up too much of my time, (and my house). Maybe I should cut back from 37 to just the 7??? I've been giving it some very serious thought lately. (got my power bill & water bill at the same time)

7. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Embrace it!!!!!! The only cure is another tank!!!!!!!!!

8. Borisbbadd Guest

Is another tank a cure or a symptom........:;dk

9. mizzoufan96 Member Member

Haha im getting it too... anyone want a 3 lbblack bullhead with atleast a 75gallon tank? :)