• I Don't Know

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Furallicah

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Blessing because I has many fishies! And a curse because I keep running out of room to keep the fishies!!!!!!

Zenial

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
It's good!

A dry purse will leave you staying in and watching fish!
A single tank would have you out the house, looking at fish in envy!

AlyeskaGirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Goldwing_Don said:
because one large tank is better then a lot of little ones
+1

I'm looking forward to my 125g! ;D taking two tanks down.....lol I think the MTS has turned into BTS..."Big Tank Syndrome" for me!

Ay1a

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Even though I still haven't got my first tank fully set up, I'm already thinking of the possibilities I can reach with several tanks.
There are so many different fish combinations that can work so imo, I'd have to call it a blessing

peacemaker92

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Good because I've learned about many other fish that I didn't even knew existed...
Bad because yeah, it drains my cash out... haha

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
MTS has been a HUGE blessing for us! I enjoy having so many different species of fish from all over the world and my daughter loves that she can watch a different tank every day of the month I have species of fish that I never even knew existed until Fishlore. It's awesome.

It's also wonderful to have a "backup" tank in case compatibility issues reveal themselves.

FredBjammin

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Voted yes! I have options now, never have to worry about a tank busting in the midle of the night and have to get rid of all my fish. Only down side is the money.

izzyfishfarmer

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
blessing to the less money challenged but a curse cuz you'll do it even without the funds but I lean more towards blessing cuz it brings the happiness

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
blkdeath75 said:
Wow hello 2(almost 3!) month old post! BB you falling behind a bit?
OMG-I guess I am.

In my defense, I got zapped because I spilled a 5 gallon bucket of water on my surger protector during a water change and unplugged everything so my finned babies wouldn't get shocked.

blkdeath75

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
bolivianbaby said:
OMG-I guess I am.

In my defense, I got zapped because I spilled a 5 gallon bucket of water on my surger protector during a water change and unplugged everything so my finned babies wouldn't get shocked.
GASP!! I remember living in a basement apartment when I was younger and we flooded. After a few minutes of walking around in the water I noticed my surge protector floating with the **** switch light ON near the baseboard. This was before I owned an aquarium, but was wondering why I was not getting electrocuted walking around in the water! Must have been a good surge protector.....protected me lol.

Kupcake

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I think that MTS is a curse, I don't know if my marriage can handle any more tanks! (Or pets for that matter).

OP
Elodea

Elodea

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Lol Meenu...I completely forgot the subject of my own few-month-old-poll, and thought so myself!

New Threads