MTS: Blessing or Curse?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Elodea, Apr 2, 2010.

?

MTS: Blessing or Curse?

1. Good

21 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Bad

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. I Don't Know

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. Elodea

Elodea Well Known Member Member

What do you think about the Multiple Tank Syndrome?

Has it made your life better? Or just ran your purse dry?

2. B

Borisbbadd Guest

Both......:;smack

3. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Blessing!
    I can haz fishroom. :p

4. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

Blessing because I has many fishies! And a curse because I keep running out of room to keep the fishies!!!!!! :;fru

5. Goldwing_Don

Goldwing_Don Well Known Member Member

because one large tank is better then alot of little ones :;laughing

6. Zenial

Zenial Valued Member Member

It's good!

A dry purse will leave you staying in and watching fish!
    A single tank would have you out the house, looking at fish in envy!

7. A

AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

+1

I'm looking forward to my 125g! ;D taking two tanks down.....lol I think the MTS has turned into BTS..."Big Tank Syndrome" for me! :;laughing

8. A

Ay1a Valued Member Member

Even though I still haven't got my first tank fully set up, I'm already thinking of the possibilities I can reach with several tanks.
    There are so many different fish combinations that can work so imo, I'd have to call it a blessing

9. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Good because I've learned about many other fish that I didn't even knew existed...
    Bad because yeah, it drains my cash out... haha

10. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

MTS has been a HUGE blessing for us! I enjoy having so many different species of fish from all over the world and my daughter loves that she can watch a different tank every day of the month:;bmu I have species of fish that I never even knew existed until Fishlore. It's awesome.

It's also wonderful to have a "backup" tank in case compatibility issues reveal themselves.

11. blkdeath75

blkdeath75 Well Known Member Member

Wow hello 2(almost 3!) month old post! BB you falling behind a bit?

12. F

FredBjammin Valued Member Member

Voted yes! I have options now, never have to worry about a tank busting in the midle of the night and have to get rid of all my fish. Only down side is the money.

13. izzyfishfarmer

izzyfishfarmer Well Known Member Member

blessing to the less money challenged but a curse cuz youll do it even without the funds but i lean more towards blessing cuz it brings the happiness

14. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

OMG-I guess I am.:;laughing

In my defense, I got zapped because I spilled a 5g bucket of water on my surger protector during a water change and unplugged everything so my finned babies wouldn't get shocked.

15. blkdeath75

blkdeath75 Well Known Member Member

GASP!! I remember living in a basement apartment when I was younger and we flooded. After a few minutes of walking around in the water I noticed my surge protector floating with the switch light ON near the baseboard. This was before I owned an aquarium, but was wondering why I was not getting electrocuted walking around in the water! Must have been a good surge protector.....protected me lol.

16. Kupcake

Kupcake Well Known Member Member

I think that MTS is a curse, I dont know if my marriage can handle any more tanks! (Or pets for that matter).

17. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

I seriously thought this poll was going to be about the snails when I read MTS.

18. OP
    OP
    Elodea

Elodea Well Known Member Member

Lol Meenu...I completely forgot the subject of my own few-month-old-poll, and thought so myself!

19. b

betta freak Valued Member Member

i always want more lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice