OMG-I guess I am.blkdeath75 said:Wow hello 2(almost 3!) month old post! BB you falling behind a bit?
GASP!! I remember living in a basement apartment when I was younger and we flooded. After a few minutes of walking around in the water I noticed my surge protector floating with the **** switch light ON near the baseboard. This was before I owned an aquarium, but was wondering why I was not getting electrocuted walking around in the water! Must have been a good surge protector.....protected me lol.bolivianbaby said:OMG-I guess I am.
In my defense, I got zapped because I spilled a 5 gallon bucket of water on my surger protector during a water change and unplugged everything so my finned babies wouldn't get shocked.