Mr Pets Chilliwack B C

Tony_P

Valued Member
Reaction score
Not exactly overall pleased with them as an aquatics store. For cats and dogs etc they seem fine. Fish, not so much.

Plants have seemed a bit ratty, although less expensive than at the local neighourhood fish store, Bob's Aquatics.

As a beginner last year the personnel there gave me what in retrospect was incorrect info in dealing with 2 problems.

I realise that it can be challenging to be 'all things to all people' when dealing with cats and dogs and birds and lizards and rabbits and fish. So I guess in general, I won't be buying fish from them, and will keep them as secondary supplier for food and other supplies as a matter of convenience when my neighbourhood store isn't stocked.

Tony

Routhinator

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
This sort of echoes my experience with Mr. Pets in Maple Ridge. They overstock the aquariums in hopes the stock will sell fast, and I've yet to meet anyone that I could say was a true aquarist. Good for odd supplies, but if you can afford the trip, try Fish Lovers in Langley Central (on Production Way). They know their stuff and have vast amounts of stock.

OP
Tony_P

Tony_P

Valued Member
Reaction score
Greets from elsewhere in the Fraser Valley. Langley is a bit of a hop for me, but if I'm in the area I'll pop into Fish Lovers. For me, my go to store is Bob's Aquatics in Chilliwack. See my review also found here.

Tony

Toggle Sidebar

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom