Moving soon!!!!! Yikes!!!

Tazmiche

Rosie turned 8 years old on May 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My baby is growing up!! ( needs yet another saddle!!!>>>>>>I've not enough cash at the mo!!!!)

We have a stable at the new yard waiting for her. I have the vet coming Wed next week to do booster vacs before the move then off we go!!! I am excited and VERY nervous

Where I am is very quiet and the new yard is very happy and friendly but busy. I'm sure it will be great. if Rose is bored she gets into mischief, she will climb things she is a pain in the butt but I adore her with all my heart!!

I am nervous about the move as I LOVE the place we are at, the countryside and views are amazing......I can post pics. The owners keep changing the rules and fees which is why all my buddies have left. We had a meal together tonight and they are all happy on the new yards, 2 are on the same yard, one has gone to where we buy our feed and my buddy is where I am going to! I'd love to stay where I am but it is time to move on....rose is alone in a field which is not good.

So vet on wednesday to update vacs then off we go in my mates trailer!! that will be a laugh, they haven't towed it for a while so will have to practice!!! If they are rubbish I have other buddies to help!!!!!

I'm excited but nervous about the move..............if I may I will waffle on to you guys to get my feelings off my chest!!!! You guys are fab mates, wish we could meet for lunch or a bbq!!!

Lucy

Vent away! That's what we're here for.
I'm really glad you're moving away from those bullys. It sounds good for Rosie and good for you also.

:;hb Rosie!

Tazmiche

ty

Martinismommy

Moving can be a pain in the rump but when all the dust settles it will be very rewarding....Make sure and share photo's of the new place!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Tazmiche
  • Horse
Replies
Views
Tazmiche
  • Tazmiche
  • Horse
Replies
Views
Lucy
  • Tazmiche