Moving Sale!

MC4RKiller

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I am moving in a few months and am getting rid of all of my current livestock in preparation...looking to part with plants only online. However if you are around Abingdon, VA I would love to give away my fish to responsible keepers.

First up are the plants from my 40G breeder...its a mix of crypts and Anubias barteri.
DSC_4008_zpszr3f2cbm.jpg

DSC_4024_zpsixhwymxv.jpg

Next is my 50G long(same dimensions as a 55G just not as tall)....huge amounts of Anubias barteri, dwarf sag, and Val.
DSC_4080_zpsa3x4awyz.jpg

Then of course my planted 75 gallon...with Vals and crypts.
DSC_3886_zpspmlixxzy.jpg

Looking to move all these plants at a incredibly cheap price to get rid of them. If you took every plant in my collection I would ship it to you for $150 gift payment...I will also break up the plants by tank if interested. I suspect shipping all this would be $30-40.

MC4RKiller

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sag and Val is all that is left in the 50G long....all crypts and anubias are gone. I have tons of Val left in the 75G.

MC4RKiller

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
How much are you looking for I have at least 3sq ft of Val lol

luckdown

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
MC4RKiller said:
How much are you looking for I have at least 3sq ft of Val lol
Oh man lolol I'm bad at how many, enough for a corner of a 20 long? I only have 2 kinda small ones so I'm not sure how much would be enough

MC4RKiller

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well...you can shove a ton of val into a small space or spread it out. Really depends on what you are looking for.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom