Moving In 11 Hours!!!!!!!!!

Tazmiche
:-[Oh eck!!! I'm so nervous that she and I will be unhappy at the new yard! I've got on really well with the bullies since there has only been us , I guess others caused the problem! We've had a great 2 weeks BUT the new yard seems fab, lots of support there. I'm sad as this place has been Rosies home for the last 3 years BUT she is now lonely in a field and is going to where her buddy is now. She has travelled in a trailer before but not a big wagon and that bit is making me VERY nervous! I don't want to scare her!!
I hope i'm doing the right thing!!! I'll update you tomo night when I stop shaking!!

capekate
Good Luck Taz with your beautiful horse Rosie! ;D
Let us know how it goes..
It does seem as tho Rosie will be a lot happier with others and as you say she will be reunited with her buddy and I bet that means a lot to her! ;D
Keep us posted.. and when you get the chance.. how about some updated photos of her in her new home?

Lucy
It's always scary to leave the familiar behind, but I'm sure this move will be great for you both.

Good luck.

Tazmiche
ALL OVER!!!!! Rose was at the bottom of her lone field this morn, I shouted 'oi scruffy' and she flew up to meet me!!

Groomed her, checked out her travel boots as when I bought them last year they were too big but as she is young and still growing this year they fit her.

I bandaged her tail and plaited her for the journey. They came with a trailer and bless her.....2/3 mins to load her!! I can't tell you how much I love her!!

She was cool in her new stable. Out in the field with her buddy was another horse. Her mate ignored her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the other horse attacked her!!! many times!!!! so she was moved. The owner is fab. hates horse fights so will maybe put rose with only her fickle buddy tomo!! >>>>>>>>>> I am shattered with not sleeping last night and spent nervous energy!! I have pics to post WHEN I wake up!!!

capekate
ALL OVER!!!!! Rose was at the bottom of her lone field this morn, I shouted 'oi scruffy' and she flew up to meet me!!

Groomed her, checked out her travel boots as when I bought them last year they were too big but as she is young and still growing this year they fit her.

I bandaged her tail and plaited her for the journey. They came with a trailer and bless her.....2/3 mins to load her!! I can't tell you how much I love her!!

She was cool in her new stable. Out in the field with her buddy was another horse. Her mate ignored her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the other horse attacked her!!! many times!!!! so she was moved. The owner is fab. hates horse fights so will maybe put rose with only her fickle buddy tomo!! >>>>>>>>>> I am shattered with not sleeping last night and spent nervous energy!! I have pics to post WHEN I wake up!!!
Ohhh Taz....
I'm glad that the move was done with no problems and Rosey handled it well. I'm very sad to hear that her buddy ignored her out in the field tho :'(
and that the other horse attacked her.. Ohhh how awful sad, that must have been a heartbreak for you. I do hope that the horses get used to the new situation soon and calm down. I can imagine how stressful this must be for you. Rest up after a long and restless sleep last night and hopefully the new day will appear with a whole new and better outcome for all involved!
When all has settled down... we wait for photos of your beauty and her travels to her new home! ;D

Tazmiche
TY kate!! She and her fickle buddy went out together today and were fine!!

I have VERY bad migraine that kick when I am very tired or stressed. LOL woke with a stinker this morn...... took my injection of meds, slept and went down to new place. Journey before was20/25 mins there....................this 10 mins , and in heavy traffic!! WOW!!!! All good so far. she is soooooo good looking that others have made a point of coming to meet me just to see her!!! She really is a dream to look at. Also she plays the sweet eyes for her public!!! trollop!!! She really makes me laugh!!!

My next thing I need from you guys is a back up support as I have lost my nerve riding. She is still growing and had a big growth spurt. SO I need a new saddle for her. Meantime I have become nervous!!!

I need to sort a plan with help here also with you guys. WE can set a plan and I'll try to work it. You will be my support buddies!! Sound good?

Lucy
Awwww, I'm so glad Rose and her buddy are ok, I guess they just needed to get reacquainted.

You know everyone is here for you. Good luck.

capekate
HI Taz,
I'm so glad to hear that the buddies have come around and reconciled

Now to get you back in the saddle! I wish you could talk to my husband...
He owned a SHIRE years ago. Actually came in from England.. and at that time there was only a hand ful in the country here and his was the first in over ten years into New England. Duke stood about 18.5 hands.. and was a beauty!
Talk about a large horse! My husband stands 6.4 and still looked so small next to Duke.
I can't wait to see new photos of Rosie!... we are here to support you..
Just take it slow is all... give Rosie time to get used to her new home.. with lots of love and attention.. you will get back in the saddle!

Tazmiche
ty Lucy!!! Means alot!! I want to get riding again asap BUT I have no goal and without that I don't see why I should dump my weight on her when we can go out for a walk together, me on the ground. An oversized dog!! Done that MANY times!! It's fun!!

I would LOVE back up from you guys! Horsey people are different from us. WE love delicate creatures and get being soft and loving. ALOT of times butch and harsh is the way of horsey world. I hate that.

Shawnie
great job on the move!! change isn't always bad..just sometimes take some getting use too..and as a fellow horse lover, you know the only way to curb that fear is to face it...dont let rose know your nervous as horses are totally smart and will sense that...I'm sure she trusts you and you just have to trust her as well...I remember my first buck off, I was so scared to get back on but thanks to my dad, who kinda pushed me back into the saddle, I conquered my fear..although ALL of us will be here for support, only you can look that precious horse of yours in the eye and tell her its time to be back in the saddle again...!! trust her and trust yourself...face this and enjoy the new home together! can't wait to see new pics!!!!

Tazmiche
Shawnie, I LOVED where I was but with only 3 days at new yard I have relaxed soo much!! A fab move for sure. People there are lovely and the owner a star!!It was def fate that my buddy and I went there!!! My mate is riding everyday and not once a month if that and the owner teaches, I have told her of my nerves and once Rose an I are settled we will sort it!! Rose has been a gem,i'm sooooooo proud of her. She is well loved due to being stunning looking and has a LONG mane.I'm happy!!

Lucy
This is all so wonderful, I'm happy for you, Taz. I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful Rose.

Tazmiche
TY, I will post some asap! What makes me giggle is that she seems to know how goodlooking she is and uses it!!!! I call her a trollop!!!!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
tjander
Replies
Views
Gypsy13
Replies
Views
TexasDomer
Replies
Views