Movie Suggestions?!

Joyceheatherington

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Today completes week #1 lf cycling the fish tank. And its felt like a Long week. Come to this forum has helped so much!

I am looking for movie suggestions to watch. I've been keeping a Word document of what movies people have suggested and who suggested them.

I have Comcast and Netflix.
I like: Animated, Drama, Comedy, Some Sci-Fi, Netflix Originals, Some Documentaries, and others that I cant think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Down periscope is pretty funny. I guess it depends what networks you use and what your into.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Here's some of my favorites:
I Am Legend
Bedtime Stories
The Sixth Sense
Inside Out
is actually really good
I liked Aquaman
Thor: Ragnarok
is fantastic.

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
If you like nature Hidden kingdoms is excellent.The scorpion mouse is fabulous.

Last edited:

SM1199

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I love comedy, so - Identity Thief, The Interview, and Borat come to mind immediately as the ones I've watched multiple times and never failed to laugh at.

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Gran Torino is touching if a Clint Eastwood movie could ever be called that . Great movie that I am so glad I took my son to when it came out ! I watch it over and over .
I am a fan of the Big Lebowski ,although rather theme orientated it is funny [The Dude Abides !] .It is drive in season in my neck of the woods so that is my Friday activity when the choices are appealing !

Ravynn

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Get Out is newer and was just added to Netflix; not sure if you'd like that. I agree with I Am Legend ^, I can watch over and over for some reason and never get sick of it.

midna

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Get Out is newer and was just added to Netflix; not sure if you'd like that. I agree with I Am Legend ^, I can watch over and over for some reason and never get sick of it.
in canada maybe get out isn't on american netflix unfortunately

some netflix movies/documentaries that i think are decent off the top of my head... (okay, just browsing netflix). trying to stick to your genres, i usually watch tv shows and horror movies on netflix.

the ted bundy tapes
abducted in plain sight
legally blonde
hot fuzz
the matrix
v for vendetta
pan's labyrinth
across the universe
monty python and the holy grail

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!