Mouse in the house!!

Mollygurl

Valued Member
Reaction score
HELP!!! i have a mouse in my rm!! i am not a rodent person, and it really enjoyed eating my backpack, pop-tarts, and the last 4 pieces of my valentine's day candy! i would like 2 know how 2 get rid of it without having to use my hands or a trap. HELP!!

aj_1992

Valued Member
Reaction score
you could make a trail of leftover food from your fridge that leads from your bedroom door to wherever you want it to be (which i suppose is outside the house). just a thought...

Alasse

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Mollygurl said:
i would like 2 know how 2 get rid of it without having to use my hands or a trap. HELP!!
I would not recommend catching a wild mouse with your hands...you would get bitten for sure

A trap would be your best bet...humane ones are available

I have a cat and dog...they clean up any stray mouse in my house....but i still lay traps.

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
You might be able to buy a humane trap as said above--however I remember I trapped a mouse with a homemade trap using a trail of bait and a cardboard box that I'd placed on an angle which I could easily tip upright when the mouse went into it. But that took some patience.

Mollygurl

Valued Member
Reaction score
thanx 4 all of the advice, but micie isn't my problem anymore.we moved out of the apartment

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom