Mother’s Day Fish Shopping? Anyone Else?

Mom2some

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I am heading out to the fish store shortly as an unexpected Mother’s Day activity (I was supposed to be working, but they didn’t need me - healthcare). Anyone else fish store shopping today? What are you looking for?

I hope to re-up my school of corydoras aeneus (lost 2 in recent months after > 2 years in my tank) and hopefully get a couple more brilliant rasboras OR a couple female honey gourami. I don’t want to overwhelm my filter by upping all three groups at the same time, but it is hard to get to the fish store (I have been trying to make this trip for the last 1-2 months).

Just excited & wanted to share with others who might understand!

NLindsey921

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Not going fish shopping today but wish I was. Good luck on your hunt for fish.

Edit to include:
I will be trimming plants in my 10 gallon though. It's way over due.

FishLoverEmma0

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Mom2some said:
I am heading out to the fish store shortly as an unexpected Mother’s Day activity (I was supposed to be working, but they didn’t need me - healthcare). Anyone else fish store shopping today? What are you looking for?

I hope to re-up my school of corydoras aeneus (lost 2 in recent months after > 2 years in my tank) and hopefully get a couple more brilliant rasboras OR a couple female honey gourami. I don’t want to overwhelm my filter by upping all three groups at the same time, but it is hard to get to the fish store (I have been trying to make this trip for the last 1-2 months).

Just excited & wanted to share with others who might understand!
Wish I was... For one im kinda broke right now so I cant afford what I'd like, and second I'm going to the bird aviary where we live!

Mom2some

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Home & acclimating 2 honey gourami (I don’t think they are both female, but we tried) and 3 baby green Cory Aeneus that are so cute! And I got frozen blood worms. There plants didn’t look great, but they did have snail free tissue culture flame moss that I considered - but decided against at this time.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom