most expesive fish

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
My most expensive fish is definitely my little Alexander the Green who has turned out to be green on one side and the most beautiful shade of blue on the other. He came from Miami Aquariums and since he is a SuperDelta Betta and show quality he was bound to cost more. The final price in his eBay bid was I believe $45.00 but by the time I paid the postage on him the cost was in the neighborhood of $70.00 even. He was WORTH every penny as he is a healthy and active little 3-4 month old darling and has a ton of personality and loves me. That is worth a lot.

Rose

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My original koi angels were the most expensive I bought at $15 each. but I have a pair of other fish a friend bought and gave to me that were $25 each.
clone555 I deleted your duplicate post. ok?
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
All of my wish were ... really cheap, lol. That's because I've originally bought only 12 neons, which are very cheap. And I bought my angels when they were very small, and when angels are small, they're cheap too. But I suppose my next set of fish will be more expensive.

jinx_beta

Valued Member
Reaction score
I've never had one (although I'd like to get one) but in the aquatic shop, there was a walking fish for $89 (AU)
He was a stunner!

FishFyer

Valued Member
Reaction score
My most was my Parrot fish, but my boss has a Arowanna worth 6000.00 and a sting ray worth 2500.00 as well as another arrowana worth 1500.00

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
Most of my fish (and frog) were free because I was given the tank already set up...my friend didn't take to fishkeeping and was just giving it away! (lucky me!) but the ones I've bought were pretty much 3 for $7.00 USD...all small, and none exotic! Love them all as if they cost a million, though! when I get more experience, and money, I might go for something a little pricier...

Ryan.O.

Valued Member
Reaction score
All of my fish have been cheap. The male dwarf gourami was most expensive at $10. i bought 12 neons together 4 $15. this is australian currency, i dont know how much this is in american dollars.
Ryan.

wolfman21

Valued Member
Reaction score
The most expensive fish I have is a $15 cory cat. My friend didn't want it so I took it and then he realized how much it was about a month after he had given it to me and wanted it back. He didn't get it back, though.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom