most exciting thing you have done?

cj82989
what is the most exciting thing you have done?

For me it would be swimming with dolphins on cozumel island(a mexican island) and doin the thing you see at like seaworld and having to dolphins push you by ur feet and holding onto the fin while they swam. I was 17 at the time (18 now) and I will always remember that

that was when I went on a cruise but was defently 1 of the most exciting things I have done in my life, I have wanted to do that for so long

so what exciting things have you guys/girls done?

jsalemi
Stood in the middle of Stonehenge at 7am or so, watching the mist settling across the barrows on the Salisbury downs.

COBettaCouple
hmm.. one thing might me when I was out taking pics during a hurricane.

Amnagrla
lol sort of the same idea, I did a cruise but I swam with the sting rays at Cozumel, Mexico, climbed a waterfall in Jamaica, and did this amazing jeep ride to see some ruins and swam in the ocean after.

However, last weekend I tried indoor sky diving!!! It was inCREDIBLE! I definitely recommend it. It is expensive. Like $40 for 2 minutes but what an experience!!! Now.... I'm really interested in REAL sky diving!

Tom
I guess it would have to be 2 things;
1) going to Europe(England and Switzerland) twice so far in my life(once when 5 and then again when 7) and going in July next year again.
2) Went to Florida and Disney World/Sea World/almost all the other pavilions they have there. It was really fun. I went when I was 12-13.
Tom

COBettaCouple
I went to FL & disney too.

Peterpiper
Being with my wife during labour and helping with the delivery/birth of our sons.

Dino
Building a fishhouse, after so many folks doubted that I could do it.

Amnagrla
Being with my wife during labour and helping with the delivery/birth of our sons.

ooh I'm sure you get some wife-points with that one!!

Chief_waterchanger
I went to FL.

Coming to FishLore is exciting, huh? I know he means Florida, just being a brat.

Dino
And he does it so well.
Must be all the practice he gets.

OH,I am in trouble now.

Jimold
My 3 years in the US Army. I was a medic in the 1/51st Infantry Batallion in Crailsheim, Germany from 1979 - 1982. I can't really pin it down to one thing, so I'll just say all 3 years was the most exciting time of my life.
But if I did have to name just one thing, then maybe getting to ride in a Cobra attach chopper at I don't know how many hundreds of miles an hour.... lol

Neville
Visiting Taj Mahal, India (one of the 7 wonders) is one of the exciting things that i've done!
one other exciting experience is joining Fishlore.............

Tom
I went to FL & disney too.

Ya, but you lived in Florida, while look up where I live, it is really far away compared to it. That is why it was exciting for me.
Tom

cmbjohnson
GREAT ANSWER!!

I can relate...I was in the delivery room with my brother & sister-in-law as she gave birth to twins, my niece and nephew. It was hands down the most amazing thing i've ever experienced! I Got to participate in the whole pregnancy as "assitant coach" while my brother was playing baseball out of town...very cool! Especially cool cuz she has 3 sisters, and I was the one she chose... he he.

cj82989
sounds like we have an exciting group here lol
I have also gone to FL and to seaworld and all that. I have also been to niagrafalls on the canada side but that got boring fast but we went on maid of the mist and its a boat that gets you extreamly close to the falls on a boat so that was the best part of that trip.

neverendingninja
Well, a few years ago I drove to Maine...made it to Connecticut before I had to stop, which was about 30 hours of driving. Then, on the way back, two months later, we had to avoid Hurricane Katrina as it was sweeping up through northern Alabama and Georgia. After we got back, and looked at the tracking charts, we just barely missed it as we crossed the Georgia/Alabama line west of Atlanta, headed toward Tuscaloosa.

We got to our home town at 6am the morning after the storm blew out. Was pretty crazy, pretty much no one else in the streets. Saw a donkey tossing a dead crane around...

And yeah, watching your kid be born is pretty amazing. Its kind of a given, though

Tom
sounds like we have an exciting group here lol
I have also gone to FL and to seaworld and all that. I have also been to niagrafalls on the canada side but that got boring fast but we went on maid of the mist and its a boat that gets you extreamly close to the falls on a boat so that was the best part of that trip.

And then when you crossed back over to the American side it got a lot better, right. lol I'm kidding.
Tom

MagpieTear
The Gulf of Sidra in a 688 class submarine. When things were tense. Wasn't fun at the time, but definitely the most adrenaline I've ever experienced.

COBettaCouple
very true, disney got kind of routine for me, but it was still a fun place to hang out with my best friend, who was living on the other side of FL when we'd go there a lot.

Ya, but you lived in Florida, while look up where I live, it is really far away compared to it. That is why it was exciting for me.
Tom

Coryd55
Letys see I went to Washington D.C. and got to see all of the monuments and got to meet the senator from Georgia. Umm, I did seaworld and disney in 5th or 6th grade. I went white water rafting which was awesome. I got to ride in a Porsche 911 going liek 150. THats all I can think of for now. I am sure there is something else though.

Richard
Racing on a yacht a couple of years ago and going through a pretty bad squall that suddenly appeared out of nowhere on a hot sunny day!.. we all had busted shins and other body parts after that!.. one of the fore-deck guys working the sails actually went overboard and was scooped up by someone on the lines within a second or so of him hitting the water!.. and we weren't wearing life-vests since they get in the way when we're racing!.. I've since quit racing.

Oh!.. and back in my teens, being a big fan of Evel Knievel, and riding one of my first motorcycles, I tried to jump a car.. trashed the bike, was knocked unconscious and broke my arm along with some major cuts and bruises, woke up in a hospital bed to find my folks going postal on me!

Ah well as they say: "Idiots will be idiots" and I'm still here 'cos my guardian angel hasn't failed me yet.

cj82989
richard a lil wild there lol

I would love to race boats or cars

I don't wanna see the birth of my kid right now(18 lol) but that seems pretty big for a few of you

tom it was nice on both sides even tho on the canada side there were a lot of asians for some reason( no offence at all )

ridein in a 911 would be pretty fun

sorry if I forgot any1 lol

C J

Jimold
Racing on a yacht a couple of years ago and going through a pretty bad squall that suddenly appeared out of nowhere on a hot sunny day!.. we all had busted shins and other body parts after that!.. one of the fore-deck guys working the sails actually went overboard and was scooped up by someone on the lines within a second or so of him hitting the water!.. and we weren't wearing life-vests since they get in the way when we're racing!.. I've since quit racing.

Oh!.. and back in my teens, being a big fan of Evel Knievel, and riding one of my first motorcycles, I tried to jump a car.. trashed the bike, was knocked unconscious and broke my arm along with some major cuts and bruises, woke up in a hospital bed to find my folks going postal on me!

Ah well as they say: "Idiots will be idiots" and I'm still here 'cos my guardian angel hasn't failed me yet.

hehehe, my mom never lets me forget this: When I was 8 my brother and I and all our friends loved Evil Knievel. Except where you used a motorcycle, I tried to jump 6 gabage cans with my bicycle using a ramp we made from some old plywood. I'm proud to say I cleared 5 of them, hit my back tire on the 6th, went over the handlebars, and then spent the rest of the day in the ER getting a cast on my wrist...

cj82989
lol jim...congrats on gettin past 5 atleast lol

Azahara
I got to pet a wild elk in the middle of Estes park last year. he just . . . stood there and let me pet him . . . ...>.>

cj82989
...a pet elk...now that's something to be proud of

I had a baby deer as a pet...we got it when it was only like a day old(mom got hit by a car) we kept it till it was over a year in a pen outside and bottle fed it when it was a baby then we opened the pen and she just never went away and was always around

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Awaken_Riceball_
Replies
Views
kered
Replies
Views
Letsfish
Replies
Views