Most disliked singers

Discussion in 'Our Other Interests' started by Dom90, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Dom90

Dom90 Fishlore VIP Member

Ok so its Sunday and I'm bored so here goes... Which singers do you guys dislike the most? Please try to give a legit reason, not like "his music sucks" etc.

Drake- who wants to listen to a guy who only sings about himself...

Kanye west- all the stupid antics he has pulled, need I say more?

Katy perry- The wife and I are huge Taylor Swift fans. After what she did to Taylor, I don't think I could forgive her either... "Bad blood"

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  2. BornThisWayBettas

BornThisWayBettas Fishlore VIP Member

Honestly? Hmmm........ Taylor Swift has gotta be my main one, I just really, really don't like her. Don't really have any other "least favorites", except maybe Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez.

EDIT: Three least favorites:

Carrie Underwood

Taylor Swift

Jamie Grace (I like Toby Mac though!)

I guess one of the main reasons I don't care for these singers is because I like a little "wildness" and "darkness" in my singers, and I'm afraid I just don't see very much of that in these girls.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  3. OP
    OP
    Dom90

How can you NOT like Taylor? She's very down-to-earth and not getting screwed up by the success like Miley Cyrus *barf*

4. Coradee

Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

I've edited the title, 'hate' is a bit strong

5. BornThisWayBettas

I just don't. She seems too..... perfect. I guess you can say I "bond" more closely to a singer that I can relate to in some sort of way, and I just feel like she almost doesn't have too much personality or character, I suppose. I mean, she's got a pretty voice and her songs are very catchy, but....... she just doesn't sit right with me, that's why I don't like her.

As for Miley Cyrus, I used to hate her, but now she's just meh. After the MTV Video Music Awards "scandal", I felt like she was just trying way too hard and she was stealing the attention from the other good performers out there. She was like a Lady Gaga wannabe. Now, I don't mind her so much, but it's more like I just ignore stuff out there about her, so.......

6. Geoff

Geoff Well Known Member Member

Lady Gaga, hands down. And Miley. Ugh.

7. OP
    OP
    Dom90

Hahaha

8. Geoff

9. BornThisWayBettas

WHAT?!?!?!? :eek: :mad: Lol jk I know she's got to be one of the most loved and hated singers out there lol! But also one of the most powerful........

10. Boeing250

Boeing250 Well Known Member Member

Lady Gaga and miley. I just don't like them I don't have the words to say why. Sometimes their clothes show to much of her body. No offense BornThisWayBettas

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  11. Geoff

Maybe I'll like her in American Horror Story this fall.

12. thefishdude277

thefishdude277 Well Known Member Member

I don't like Taylor Swift, since she can't sing live that good (she would sing well in karaoke though :D)
    I don't like Selena Gomez that much, since I can't find out what she says in her songs (she's basically whispering)

:)

13. BornThisWayBettas

:;hf

Lady Gaga has also helped me a lot in my personal life, something else that I think I'll forever owe her for.

14. thefishdude277

I like Lady Gaga too ;)
    But not as much as you do! Haha

15. BornThisWayBettas

Lol, who does like Lady Gaga as much as I do? :p

16. thefishdude277

Lol u like her more than all her fans combined

17. BornThisWayBettas

Ah, none really taken, like I said, she's the most loved and hated singer. :)

18. Bijou88

Bijou88 Well Known Member Member

I dislike pretty much any of the "pop stars". I hate Justin beiber, and Miley Cyrus in particular. I think Nikki Minaj is horrifying. I like gaga as a person, but don't much care for her "persona". There are no words for Kanye West, ugh, he doesn't even count as a human imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

19. BornThisWayBettas

Yeah, I kinda have a complicated relationship with Bieber. I used to hate him, then I put everything forth into loving him, and then I fought for him when the world turned it's back on him, and then the outrage over him died down and now he's just another cute guy in my world. As for Miley, she's kinda just "meh" to me now. But, I like Nicki Minaj! :D

20. Geoff

The Biebs should've been deported.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice