Most coloful fish for 30 gallon tank

1. sgh360 Member Member

Hi everyone i have a used 30 gallon tank ready to go, i found out that this tank is way to small for marine fish. i as just wondering which are very colour full fish i can buy any suggestion would be appreciated.

2. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Sgh. :animal0068: I've moved your thread to the "stocking" section of the forum. It may help you to get more responses.
    Ken

3. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

What kind of fish are you interested in? A 30g could hold some pretty cichlid types. Some livebearers (like fancy gups) are equally vibrant. Or perhaps glofish or some snazzy tetras. Albino corydoras have a beautiful iridescent shimmer and they're full of energy. A dwarf gourami or opaline gourami would provide some lovely colors. So many options for 30g. :;cr

There's loads of options, but not all of them are necessarily compatible. Perhaps check out some of their profiles and find a couple you really like the look of. Then we can help you find suitable tank mates. :)

4. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Congrats on setting up your tank. :) Great info from iloveengl, there ARE many choices and if you could give us some pointers we could narrow it down on which fish could work with each other. Maybe a stock list perhaps? ;D Best of luck!

5. jgon_ Well Known Member Member

A school of dwarf rainbow fish is really something to behold.

6. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Angels would work great too. :)

7. Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

Are you looking for a large colorful fish or a few schools?

8. sgh360 Member Member

I was looking for a variety i am already decided to have 4 emerald cory cats