Most coloful fish for 30 gallon tank

1. sgh360

sgh360 Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone i have a used 30 gallon tank ready to go, i found out that this tank is way to small for marine fish. i as just wondering which are very colour full fish i can buy any suggestion would be appreciated.

2. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Hello Sgh. :animal0068: I've moved your thread to the "stocking" section of the forum. It may help you to get more responses.
    Ken

3. iloveengl

iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +54
    What kind of fish are you interested in? A 30g could hold some pretty cichlid types. Some livebearers (like fancy gups) are equally vibrant. Or perhaps glofish or some snazzy tetras. Albino corydoras have a beautiful iridescent shimmer and they're full of energy. A dwarf gourami or opaline gourami would provide some lovely colors. So many options for 30g. :;cr

There's loads of options, but not all of them are necessarily compatible. Perhaps check out some of their profiles and find a couple you really like the look of. Then we can help you find suitable tank mates. :)

4. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Congrats on setting up your tank. :) Great info from iloveengl, there ARE many choices and if you could give us some pointers we could narrow it down on which fish could work with each other. Maybe a stock list perhaps? ;D Best of luck!

5. jgon_

jgon_ Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +3
    A school of dwarf rainbow fish is really something to behold.

6. CHoffman

CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Angels would work great too. :)

7. Jaysee

Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

Ratings:
    +236
    Are you looking for a large colorful fish or a few schools?

8. OP
    OP
    sgh360

sgh360 Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was looking for a variety i am already decided to have 4 emerald cory cats