morning boredom

ClearEyes

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I'm hoping to hit the National Aquarium this weekend. Maybe I'll come back with some cool pictures

NinjaTetra

Well Known Member
Reaction score
A quick question that will alow me to get some good pictures in a couple months- should i buy the fluval co2 injector that says up to 20 gallons for my 10 gallon? Im going to have low-mid light plants and mosses and try to heavily plant.

~ <-----thats one of those cool squiggly lines you do before a signature.

AquaticBrandon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
A quick question that will alow me to get some good pictures in a couple months- should i buy the fluval co2 injector that says up to 20 gallons for my 10 gallon? Im going to have low-mid light plants and mosses and try to heavily plant.

I would just get an aquatek Co2 regulator. It's comes with the solenoid and tubing all for 80 bucks or so on Amazon. Then just hook it up with a paintball cylinder. You can still have a heavily planted tank without co2, just with low light plants and a few medium light plants.

NinjaTetra

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I would just get an aquatek Co2 regulator. It's comes with the solenoid and tubing all for 80 bucks or so on Amazon. Then just hook it up with a paintball cylinder. You can still have a heavily planted tank without co2, just with low light plants and a few medium light plants.
The fluval is 20ish bucks with 3 replacement cyclinders for 20ish $, whats the benefit to the aquatek?

AquaticBrandon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Well you can get the fluval co2 one, but the aquatek regulator with a paintball cyclinder will last you a long time on the 10 gallon. The fluval co2 Kit you have to keep buying refills Which can get expensive. Keep in mind with co2 you have to have a balance of high light, co2 and ferts. If not balanced you can have algae issues.

PuffPuff

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I wish I knew about plants in tanks. I have no idea where to start. but I applaud the ones that have planted tanks.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom