more tanks

1. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

my parents dont want any more tanks but i do and i was wondering if anyboyd knew any good ways to convince your parents to let you get more tanks big or small idc

2. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

I guess the best way is to show you take complete responsibility for all the inhabitants, and that it is of great importance to you. ;)

3. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

waaaa i know how u feel....i have a small 10 gal and i would like just one more...(but then after that i will want just one little bitty 50 gal.....then just one more...etc.....lol/......) i would have tons of real plants, some driftwood, a pair of angelfish, and some KUHLI LOACHES!!! YAY!!! lol :D

4. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

ya as u can c i have a little 30 gallon from my grandpa he had 3 and he always had fish and was great with them and angels rock i used to have 6 adults but i had to give 2 to my aunt b/c my tank didnt get used the them and it smelled then one got bloat and another i had to kill b/c he was hurting all the other ones angels r sweet

5. Jason Well Known Member Member

I want a 50 gal as well not fair.... They just wont give in on this one! :'(