more problems Mike...

0morrokh

First of all, I'm having a hard time logging in. I don't know if it's the forum or my computer. When I click log in all I get is a blank white screen. I kept having to click back and try again, and one time when I went back it said I was logged in, so idk what was going on. But my main problem is it won't let me pull down the header...when I click on the arrow nothing happens. Oh and I just found out, it won't let me click on the little faces either.

atmmachine816

I'm having no problems, trying clicking on the drop down arrow two or three times, that's what I always have to do. smilies work for me too, might be your computer. Anybody else have any problems?

0morrokh

No the arrow is definitely not working--I've tried clicking it several times. My computer acts like I haven't clicked on anything...I don't get a timer thingy by my mouse or anything.

atmmachine816

Try restarting your computer

0morrokh

I don't think that would do anything...everything else on here is working just fine. ???

Marc

Turn Javascript on.

Mike

Ahh - good catch Marc. Did that solve your prob 0morrokh?

0morrokh

I'll have to ask my dad how to turn that on. Still can't get the arrow down...is there any other way to access my pm's?

0morrokh

Thanks Marc!!!  Just curious how'd you make the link to tank me to my pm's?
                                                                                ^
EDIT: you know how fish geeky one is when they accidentally type "tank" instead of "take", simply because their fingers are so accustomed to typing the word tank they do it automatically... ;D ;D

hehehe

Marc

That's the link for anyone to view their own PMs. Did you figure out the javascript yet? If you do a yahoo/google search for enabling javascript in internet explorer I'm sure you'll find something.

Clint

0morrokh said:
First of all, I'm having a hard time logging in. I don't know if it's the forum or my computer. When I click log in all I get is a blank white screen. I kept having to click back and try again, and one time when I went back it said I was logged in, so idk what was going on. But my main problem is it won't let me pull down the header...when I click on the arrow nothing happens. Oh and I just found out, it won't let me click on the little faces either.
Not that 喔 know any more then U although try to go into Mouse operations reset mouse configs set it to the speed u type or click then restart and see if that works ....hopefully u have already got to the problem,,,take care....thx4ur time...Clint

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom