Experience
More than 10 years

wd67

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
All three is right!

Its really getting hard to find new jokes! These just may be the last for awhile.

Attachments

PascalKrypt

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Pictures may be a bit fuzzy because I took them myself. (Fourth picture is not photoshopped)

The second picture was hanging on an enclosure in a wildlife park containing .. Tawny Frogmouths! Apparently they'd had so many warnings from alarmed visitors about their birds escaping they ended up putting up a sign that explained it was just nature getting in the way of their zoo experience...
The last one, though definitely not unintelligible, this sign randomly placed on an apparently peaceful street warning foreigners of being offered rides by gangs of unlicensed-motorised-wheelchair-riding disabled people being pursued by public security organs trying to enforce the sacred law of the five types of dharm-- vehicles and also, stow away your illegal cutting tools. I can't wait to see the movie dramatising that city's history. "Let us together resolutely resist the illegal acts associated with the five types of vehicles!" with Jackie Chan.

Attachments

wd67

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Pictures may be a bit fuzzy because I took them myself. (Fourth picture is not photoshopped)

The second picture was hanging on an enclosure in a wildlife park containing .. Tawny Frogmouths! Apparently they'd had so many warnings from alarmed visitors about their birds escaping they ended up putting up a sign that explained it was just nature getting in the way of their zoo experience...
The last one, though definitely not unintelligible, this sign randomly placed on an apparently peaceful street warning foreigners of being offered rides by gangs of unlicensed-motorised-wheelchair-riding disabled people being pursued by public security organs trying to enforce the sacred law of the five types of dharm-- vehicles and also, stow away your illegal cutting tools. I can't wait to see the movie dramatising that city's history. "Let us together resolutely resist the illegal acts associated with the five types of vehicles!" with Jackie Chan.
Love the one with the cactus. :emoji_minibus:

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom