More Babies Lots of them

Discussion in 'Navyscuba' started by navyscuba, Apr 16, 2010.

1. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Well for those of ya that never had the chance of seen about 300 Angelfish Fry at once here is the pics. No kidding this has been the biggest batch I have been successful with. :jawdrop: :anim_65:

Attached Files:

2. LucyModeratorModerator Member

Oh my goodness! How cute!
    How did you get them all out of the tank?

3. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Well the mom lay them on the side of the powerhead and when they got to the wiggler stage we couldn't get too close to the tank cuz Dad would start eating them so I took the power head out and put it on a bowl with an airstone. I think I lost like 2 that fell down when I was getting the thing out but The rest made it ok. Is funny if you look from the side it looks like a big cloud moving together.

4. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

That's really cool! Nothing like tiny fry :)
    Carol

5. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Now I have 4 tanks of Angels all from Juvies to fry. Wow.

6. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Those are amazing, Riv! There're so many of them...

7. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

I know they are out to get me. hahahaha

8. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

lol... My signature says, "Some day, my fish are going to figure out a way to go all Braveheart on me...Freedom!!!!!!"... so I feel ya.

9. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

:;laughing

10. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

Wow, that's a lot, congrats!!

11. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Thanks. :;th

12. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

That's awesome Riv! Congratulations!

I think it's a positive thing. Don't you have a deal with the local LFS to buy them from you? I'm also re-organizing my tanks so I can have more tropical community species so maybe I'll be able to provide a good home for a few as well:)

13. catsma_97504Fishlore LegendMember

Congrats! Too bad you don't live closer. I'd take some off your hands.

14. peacemaker92Well Known MemberMember

:jawdrop: That's a lot, the most I've ever seen! Now I want some! I'd gladly take some of your hands tooooooo! haha Can you get a pic of the side view as you mentioned? :photo:

15. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Thanks, I do but just went there 2 days ago and he lost my number so he ordered from Atlanta and he said he was waiting for me to go to the store to tell me he need it more but I didn't stop by so He made an order. Bump.

I may be starting shipping soon.

I will try later.

16. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

So all of you know I got two Breeding pairs of Angels and maybe a possible third one. Anyhow I pulled the goldie girl from the tank cuz She looked like she was getting beat the past few weeks and haven't spawned in about 2 months so I pulled her to the QT tank and left the male there with the rest of the Angels. Funny story the other female layed eggs on the spot that the goldie usually lay the eggs and the daddy was Goldies boyfriend. OMG even with fish if the female is out for a while the neighbor comes and steals the boyfriend. :giggle:

17. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Wow, you've got an angelfish soap opera going on.:;bmu That's hilarious!

18. JrobberWell Known MemberMember

Holy cow that's a lot of little fish!!!!!

Congratulations :;toast

19. brokenwingWell Known MemberMember

congrats that is amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice