Monster Community Tank

NicksFishTanks

Valued Member
Reaction score
I am getting a giant tank and I hope to put fish like peacock bass, clownknife, shovelnose, and other large fish. I am just wondering if they can be together or will they fight. Like the clownknife and the peacock, I am thinking maybe the peacock will bully the clownknife.

Nuchi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Someone else would know better but to help out it would be nice to know the real tank size, I know bass to be quite aggressive and there would have to be a whole lot of cover as well as massive size tank but actual parameters and tank mates. I know others will be better at telling you more accurately.

A201

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Don't get carried away. What's your definition of a giant tank?

A201

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Way to go @Skavatar. That video was great. It needs to be posted every time someone has questions regarding their 3 Arowanas, 2 Oscars, 22 Silver Dollars and 2 Blood Parrots in his 80 gal. tank.
Btw, that situation was actually posted last week. Several of us explained the error of his way, but he was oblivious to our advice. He promised to up the tank size to 100 gal. Lol.

Nuchi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I home that's not true because if this is the case my stomach has sunk some, as that would be bad for all involved animal and man alike.

Top Bottom