Moments With Bettas

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by BluePsion, Apr 23, 2017.

1. BluePsionValued MemberMember

I had a moment this morning when I looked at my red betta and saw something alarmingly white dead center of his forehead. Ich!? I get an eyedropper and get closer. Somehow during construction he had gotten a nest bubble attached to his own face.

Earlier this week with the blue butterfly: Search the enclosure visually, no betta. It is small, where could he be? Then look closer from the other side and see his fierce cerulean face peering out at me from the leaves of his plant. Clever boy.

2. trixiritaValued MemberMember

I have the squidward house decoration for fish tanks, and my betta loves to hide in there and peek out. I always look for him and cannot find him, because he is always hiding in his house! You gotta love bettas

3. MattS99Well Known MemberMember

Mine rips his thermometer off the wall daily. Maybe he's spiting me? Don't know why he would though.

4. CycerathValued MemberMember

i have rgb smart light bulbs, one of my old bettas went into a trance of sorts when i put it on "rainbow" mode where it would cycle through all the colors. it was so funny to watch him sitting like this and staring at the colors change :D

Attached Files:

5. SenValued MemberMember

20170316_143704edit.jpg Sometimes I leave picture books on the table for my bettas to look at while I'm at work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice