molly with black spots on her side Question

Discussion in 'Molly' started by red020804, Apr 15, 2010.

1. red020804Valued MemberMember

i have 2 cremecicle lyetail female mollies. we put them in the tank on march 20th. the next morning we woke up and had some baby frys. we are sure it was the smaller one who gave birth because she wasnt as lumpy as she was the night before. now when we got her she had these black spots on her one side. some had faded after she gave birth to at least 10 fry. no telling how many got eaten in the night because we werent expecting it. now besides the spots she wasnt very big. barely in fact. now i've noticed all the spots are dark again but she isnt fat at all. can someone tell me whats going on?
    here is a pic. its not great but i circled were the black spots are. they are darker in real life then in the pic. just remember that when looking.. also this is what she looked like the night she gave birth. she has been hiding a lot but still comes up to eat.

Attached Files:

2. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

3. red020804Valued MemberMember

thanks for at least answering my thread, but i dont think that it s black ick because it looks like the spots are coming from the inside of her body not on the outside.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice