Molly likes to talk to me?

MomOfLiveBearers

Ok so I know its not really talking but I have several mollies and this one girl likes to come up to me and open and close her mouth a lot. Its not constant. She is the only one that does this. Anyone else have a molly do this?

Betta'sAnonymous

We had a few that did this. It was part of the whole "FEED ME MORE" begging routine!

MomOfLiveBearers

Betta'sAnonymous said:
We had a few that did this. It was part of the whole "FEED ME MORE" begging routine!
Ah makes sense. Shes so dramatic. Lol

aquachris

MomOfLiveBearers said:
Ok so I know its not really talking but I have several mollies and this one girl likes to come up to me and open and close her mouth a lot. Its not constant. She is the only one that does this. Anyone else have a molly do this?
I would only discuss your fish talking to you here. Outside here, people might question your mental state...

;)

Betta'sAnonymous

aquachris said:
I would only discuss your fish talking to you here. Outside here, people might question your mental state...

;)
I can talk about such things anywhere, everybody already thinks i'm crazy, so it would just be another thing ;)

MomOfLiveBearers

aquachris said:

;)
Everyone already calls me the crazy fish lady lol. I talk to my fish all the time

Betta'sAnonymous

MomOfLiveBearers said:
Everyone already calls me the crazy fish lady lol. I talk to my fish all the time
We do too. The cats get jealous.

MomOfLiveBearers

Betta'sAnonymous said:
We do too. The cats get jealous.
My cat is convinced a feed the fish better than her lol. She always wants the fish food. (Except pea day she could pass that one up lol)

Top Bottom