Molly Fry!! Free To Good Home!!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by CarrieFisher, Apr 17, 2017.

1. CarrieFisher

CarrieFisherWell Known MemberMember

Momma is a Creamsicle Lyretail
    Daddy is unknown.

Currently I have 4 that are two weeks old (all four appear to be orange so far).

I'll hold them until they are a couple of months old.
    The momma appears to be holding more, however, so it's very possible that more will be available.

You would pay shipping (PayPal invoicing only).

I'm located in Pa and would prefer for these guys to ship locally.

Please do not respond if you are already overstocked or do not have the appropriate size tank to house mollies.
    I really would like them to live out a full and happy life, if at all possible.

NOTE: if you have too many baby Kuhlis or baby Diamond Tetra (specifically), we can do a wash on the shipping for a trade deal?
    Just an idea

2. MD_Plants

MD_PlantsWell Known MemberMember

What would shipping be? 12$? I live in pa so if local is available then I can do that

3. OP
    OP
    CarrieFisher

I'm not sure at all!!
    I just listed this today, and I was planning on looking at shipping on my day off (Wed).
    What part of Pa are you in?
    I would even meet you if you were close enough.

I'm in the Pittsburgh Area

4. MD_Plants

Still a little far (York) so I might just pay for shippibg

5. OP
    OP
    CarrieFisher

Ohhhh, yeah, that is a haul for me!!
    Let me hit up the PO on Wednesday and I'll send you a pm when I have the info

Thank you o much for your interest!!

6. MD_Plants

No problem

If you need any help shipping I have done it for a while so ask if you need any thing

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  7. OP
    OP
    CarrieFisher

Hey, @Kzibell086, the lfs that i was hoping to hear back from contacted me today and will take ALL of them, including any subsequent fry until she's all done, for store credit, so i can then finish up my stocking plan for free, and then some (which is great bc this place carries every SeaChem product under the sun)

Being completely new to this hobby, I think thats what's best for the lil dudes, anyhow; i have zero confidence in my shipping them, at this juncture in my hobby/experience level.

Thank you so much for your interest, however, and i apologize sincerely for any inconvenience.

8. MD_Plants

It's fine. I got some mollies from a friend yesterday and they are awesome [​IMG] if you need any help shipping in the future ask and I can help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice