10 Gallon Tank Molly Fish help! (skinny molly??)

NewFishHelp

Hey guys, just worried about one of my molly fishes. I have two mollies and they should both be females, but one of them always seems to kinda stay the same "skinny-looking" or slender not sure how to accurately describe it. My other molly looks EXACTLY the same as you would see on molly fish pictures in google all plump looking. Should I be worried?

More background information:
I brought them both at the same time and they were both around the same size but the fat one was always a bit more plumper. The fat molly used to be bullied by my skinny one whenever I would feed it. Not super bullying but it would chase it around the tank, but it cooled down after a while and doesnt really do that anymore. I watched both of them eat plenty of fish flakes so I dont think food is the problem honestly.

I have attached a picture of them both (kinda blurry but you can make out the body types of them)

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_7574.jpg
    IMG_7574.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7577.jpg
    IMG_7577.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9

Fishowner24

by the look of the stomach of the bigger one it looks like its pregnant how long ago did you get them it might be pregnant since you got it from the pet store.

NewFishHelp

by the look of the stomach of the bigger one it looks like its pregnant how long ago did you get them it might be pregnant since you got it from the pet store.
That is what I originally thought as well but its been months since I gotten them since early November of 2021.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah1230ox
Replies
Views
PlasmoticOdysse
Replies
Views
AquaSean
Replies
Views