Mollies and shipping

Passionfish

NOTICE: This is not a for sale post.
Ok, so I want to get rid of all my mollies in my 36 gallon tank. I was going to post an ad on here(they would be free), but I realized I have no idea how to ship live fish. Could someone help me with this? Idk what box type I should use, what plastic bags, or heat packs, or which shipping company to use. I was leaning toward UPS. Could someone help plz?

Madchild57

NOTICE: This is not a for sale post.
Ok, so I want to get rid of all my mollies in my 36 gallon tank. I was going to post an ad on here(they would be free), but I realized I have no idea how to ship live fish. Could someone help me with this? Idk what box type I should use, what plastic bags, or heat packs, or which shipping company to use. I was leaning toward UPS. Could someone help plz?
I don't know much about this but I figured I could help out based on what I usually get when I order fish online. They're almost always in a styrofoam box for insulation with a lot of newspaper. In the winter, it is probably good to include heat packs. As far as shipping, I nearly always get my fish through USPS. I got through UPS once but the shipping for USPS is less so it may be more attractive to people who want the fish.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies
Views
JettsPapa
Replies
Views
Bleu