Moderators Online?

stella1979
HI I rarely need to contact a mod, but I was just wondering if there's a way to find out which mods are online at a given time? I have had a question or two in the past and have resorted to contacting the only mods I can ever remember... Lucy & Coradee

Coradee
Hi, if you’re using the web version in the sidebar at the right on the main page, scroll down, it shows which mods are online.
Sorry I don’t use the app so can’t help with that, hopefully someone who does can chime in

stella1979
I much prefer an actual keyboard, so rarely use the app myself. However, idk why the mods online 'list' doesn't appear for me? I saw it back months and months ago, possibly when I was still pretty new here, but have looked since and don't see it. Hmmm Could it be because of the browser? I use Chrome.

Coradee
Hmm, did you scroll down far enough?

75g Discus Tank
I look at the members tab. It should be right under your avatar.

Coradee
Unfortunately that only shows who the mods are, it doesn’t show which ones are online

stella1979
Scrolled all the way to the bottom.

Coradee
That is odd, I checked Chrome & could see it on mine, maybe Mike can shed some light on this.

shutterbug13
I can see it and I use Chrome.
This is where it is on my screen:

Screenshot (28)_LI.jpg

Coradee
Thanks Shutterbug, that’s what I see too.
Another thought, can you use the Recent activity tab? If so then to the right under your avatar it should show Staff online

Galathiel
I use Firefox. If I'm in a thread, it doesn't show anyone that's online. I have to be at the main forums page that lists all the forums to see the staff online.

stella1979
I use Firefox. If I'm in a thread, it doesn't show anyone that's online. I have to be at the main forums page that lists all the forums to see the staff online.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Thank you Galathiel

KimberlyG
I rarely use my phone to access Fishlore but I am on the phone now. If I go to the forum page and scroll all the way past the different topics , I can see that Coradee and jdhef are on now.

jdhef
stella1979
Sorry! Really, I am. I swear this is the truth... I remembered you just after I posted, but Coradee had already replied, and I never want to bug you guys if I don't have to because I imagine you must be busy. Seems like a lot of my buddies here have had more contact with mods, errr, as in personal contact. I'm a chatty person but believe I have pretty good manners. Indeed, I am sorry, didn't really forget you, and hope that I always stay in your good graces!

Just curious though, you 3 are actually the only mods I know of, but I imagine there must be more for such a busy place. How many mods does the best fish forum around need?

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
foxrain4
Replies
Views
andrearamirezo91
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies