moderators here at fishlore are very friendly!!

master_balanar07

Reaction score
keep up the good work!! this site is one of a kind! im a newby.,and the welcome introductions are gre8! hoping that u will teach us about fishes!! ow! my female swordtail got 10 fry!! 1 hour ago!! hihi im very happy!! theyre very cute!!but its weird! coz' there's a egg? why? 5 eggs are in my 5 gal. acquarium.,and the fry.., why is there egg? do i hav 2 remove it? or keep it in the acquarium?? thanks to the moderators!!!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
THANK YOU!! So much for teh kind comments.
Swordtails don't lay eggs do you have any corys or anything else that lays eggs?
Carol

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Barbs reproduce by laying eggs if I am not mistaken. Could it be your barbs? Congratulations on the swordtails!!

Rose

master_balanar07

Reaction score
yah i hav barbs but? its seperated.., my barbs are place in my 50 gal. the egg i've saw is in my breeding area.., in my 5 gal.. thnx 2 all moderators.!!! i thnk i am the only filipino hir in this site! hehe.., .. :-*

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I'm glad you find our website helpful, and I am happy to have you with us

LarryDavid

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Totally agree the staff are a great help.
But then again so are the members great site so happy i found it

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i definitely have to agree with this statement. This is one great site with a lot of information.

Patchspud

Valued Member
Reaction score
are you sure its an egg? It could be an undeveloped baby. This has happened once or twice with my mollies.

master_balanar07

Reaction score
it's color orange.., now it's gone.., maybe it hatch? its ok., coz' there are so! many fry in my 5 gal. tank..,, thnks 2 the moderators!! i have some question.., how will i know if angel fish is pregnant?????

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom