Mixed Floating Plants Want To Sell 

Fishcat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I have mixed water lettuce, salvinia, duckweed and frogbit crowding the top of my 20 gallon. I’m selling a 6-by-4-inch section for $13.00 shipped.
Some photos:
Image1561481418.950111.jpg
Image1561481447.225366.jpg
Image1561481489.762424.jpg

If you want more of one plant or another, let me know, but there will be some of the others mixed in. I do have bladder snails, ramshorns and trumpets in this tank - I will pick off any visible snails or eggs, but these are not snail free.
Shipping is on Tuesday. I have at least five portions to sell.

Crispii

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Are you selling all of the floating plants in one go or can we choose a certain plant?

Fishcat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I can give you relatively more of one plant in your portion - say, more water lettuce or more frogbit - but they will all be somewhat mixed. I find that this mix does very well in my tank, with the smaller plants filling in the gaps between the larger one, but it’s doing a little too well right now and needs thinning.
If anyone wants just duckweed and salvinia I can do that, though. Those are easier to separate out.

Crispii

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, salvinia and water lettuce are illegal where I live.

Fishcat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry to take so long about an answer! I can do a mix of frogbit and duckweed, emphasis on the frogbit (unless you want more duckweed, of course) for $14.00 shipped. I can throw in a red root floater if you want, but I don’t have enough of those to make up a big percentage of the portion. Let me know!

Crispii

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
I currently have frogbit and duckweed at the moment, so I'm not too interested on purchasing duckweed and frogbit. Maybe in the future if I want some floating plants, I can contact you.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads