1. Amazon Prime Day!
    Attention Amazon Prime Members: Not to miss deals on lots of products for 36 hours starting July 15!
    Go here: Amazon Prime Day Deals
    Dismiss Notice

Mixed Floating Plants Want To Sell

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Fishcat, Jun 25, 2019.

1. FishcatWell Known MemberMember

I have mixed water lettuce, salvinia, duckweed and frogbit crowding the top of my 20 gallon. I’m selling a 6-by-4-inch section for $13.00 shipped.
    Some photos: Image1561481418.950111.jpgImage1561481447.225366.jpgImage1561481489.762424.jpg
    If you want more of one plant or another, let me know, but there will be some of the others mixed in. I do have bladder snails, ramshorns and trumpets in this tank - I will pick off any visible snails or eggs, but these are not snail free.
    Shipping is on Tuesday. I have at least five portions to sell.

2. CrispiiWell Known MemberMember

Are you selling all of the floating plants in one go or can we choose a certain plant?

3. FishcatWell Known MemberMember

I can give you relatively more of one plant in your portion - say, more water lettuce or more frogbit - but they will all be somewhat mixed. I find that this mix does very well in my tank, with the smaller plants filling in the gaps between the larger one, but it’s doing a little too well right now and needs thinning.
    If anyone wants just duckweed and salvinia I can do that, though. Those are easier to separate out.

4. CrispiiWell Known MemberMember

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, salvinia and water lettuce are illegal where I live.

5. FishcatWell Known MemberMember

Sorry to take so long about an answer! I can do a mix of frogbit and duckweed, emphasis on the frogbit (unless you want more duckweed, of course) for $14.00 shipped. I can throw in a red root floater if you want, but I don’t have enough of those to make up a big percentage of the portion. Let me know!

6. CrispiiWell Known MemberMember

I currently have frogbit and duckweed at the moment, so I'm not too interested on purchasing duckweed and frogbit. Maybe in the future if I want some floating plants, I can contact you. :)