Mistery Black Spot On Head Help 

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My Blue has a black spot on her head, and i have no idea what it is, and she won't sit still so i can look at it. i can't tell if its just a spot or if it goes into the skin. its like a white-ish base and several small black specks around (still touching the outer edge, but not quite inside it) and inside it, and that's all i can tell. does anyone have any ideas about what this might be?

also, her colors have been fading and then brightening on random intervals. and her fins seem to have more yellow in then when i got her... ???

TedsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Can you get a pic for us?? That's a tough description to figure out and a picture would be a great help.

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah, a pic would be mighty helpful...

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
there honestly is no way i can get a pic. anything new, or any quick movements freek her out and she hides for like 10 minutes. i can try to get one off the internet tho...

EDIT*well the internet sucks lol i can try to get a pic of her, but i dunno how well that's gunna work. in the mean time, it kinda looks like this (in the link), but is one spot, more round and has the black specks in it.

EDIT** ok, this fish is so uncooperative its driving me nuts >.< sorry but i can't get her. i even tried to get her close to the camera with food, but no luck. the beep it makes freeks her out...

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads