Missing cherry barb!

Mcd213

I have a 10 gallon tank with 6 fish in it. It’s been about a month and a half and all fish are doing great except my cherry barb suddenly vanished! I check all fish multiple times a day so I just don’t think the other fish could’ve ate her so quickly… is that possible?

fishot

do you have rocks in your tank? one of my moors got trapped in between two for some time... :( thankfully I got him out in the end, but not without some scratches that thankfully healed within two weeks. try to look very carefully...
and also, how many cherry barbs do you have?:)

Mcd213

do you have rocks in your tank? one of my moors got trapped in between two for some time... :( thankfully I got him out in the end, but not without some scratches that thankfully healed within two weeks. try to look very carefully...
and also, how many cherry barbs do you have?:)

image.jpg
Here is my tank. I only had one cherry barb, two tetras, two mollies and one guppy.

kallililly1973

He could’ve jumped check the floor around your counter. Do you have furry pets? They could’ve seen it and ate it as well.

Mcd213

No I don’t have pets but I do have a one year old who likes to put everything in her mouth ‍ I’m hoping that is not the case

fishot

lol me to... if you have just two, one male and one female, the male may have chased the female to the point where she just died of exhaustion. :(

ProudPapa

Welcome to the forum. I've had guppies disappear like that. I'm convinced they teleport to another dimension.

No I don’t have pets but I do have a one year old who likes to put everything in her mouth ‍ I’m hoping that is not the case

It's unlikely, but even if she did I doubt it would cause any problems. There aren't many poisonous fish out there.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Kelvin12
Replies
Views
Ksway
Replies
Views
Adam510
Replies
Views