Minnows chasing platy

Sarah1230ox

Hey all, so i have a 25 litre qt tank with six cloud.minnows and 2 platy the.plan was to keep them in there for two weeks, then move them to my main tank. Today ive noticed the minnows chasing the platy! Idk if they are just playing but will this stress them out too much? They look healthy so i.dont know.if i should just move the two platy to the big tank now?

Sarah1230ox

Anyone?

richardnguyen

26 Liter ~ 6 gallon tank, the size is not too small but sometimes fishes at same size (even it's known for non-agressive) sometimes love to pick on other to not to win for alpha position, but to tell that "hey! leave me alone, I need more quite space" Things should be okay then, just look if your platy got too much fin damage.

Sarah1230ox

richardnguyen said:
26 Liter ~ 6 gallon tank, the size is not too small but sometimes fishes at same size (even it's known for non-agressive) sometimes love to pick on other to not to win for alpha position, but to tell that "hey! leave me alone, I need more quite space" Things should be okay then, just look if your platy got too much fin damage.
Great thank you.

Top Bottom