Mini Betta Copic Art Photos

GoldieLove
Member
Copics are artist markers for anyone who doesn't know what they are.

I started doodling Bettas this morning sense I have a day off from work. I really like drawing them now. These are two Bettas I've drawn a few minutes ago. I think the red and purple one is my favorite of the two. I'll post more similar drawings here! I actually might make little greeting cards out of them or maybe stickers.


0Ox4pts.jpg


kqxrWRT.jpg
 
Betta'sAnonymous
Member
Someone on here drew one of my bettas for me awhile back! Forget who at the moment. Til i remember, i won't post it here.
 
JLAquatics
Member
Looks great! You could even do commissions for people and draw their Bettas for a little extra side cash if you would like! I'm sure many members here would like that very much! Unfortunately I do not have a Betta currently, but I plan on getting one myself once my new setup is complete!
 
  • Thread Starter
GoldieLove
Member
JLAquatics said:
Looks great! You could even do commissions for people and draw their Bettas for a little extra side cash if you would like! I'm sure many members here would like that very much! Unfortunately I do not have a Betta currently, but I plan on getting one myself once my new setup is complete!
I would love to do that! I'm decent at drawing Bettas, Koi, Cichlids and Goldfish so I could draw any of those for people. Good luck with getting your Betta!
 
JLAquatics
Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Someone on here drew one of my bettas for me awhile back! Forget who at the moment. Til i remember, i won't post it here.
I think I remember who it was, was it the person that made the picture of Prince the Betta?
GoldieLove said:
I would love to do that! I'm decent at drawing Bettas, Koi, Cichlids and Goldfish so I could draw any of those for people. Good luck with getting your Betta!
Thanks, I actually have a build thread for this tank I am setting up for him. If you would like to see, here is t thread in question. I just started the tank the other day, so no fish yet. :)
https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfi...lon-betta-tank-aquascape.493498/#post-4958916
 
Betta'sAnonymous
Member
JLAquatics
Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Yeah, just forget who it was. I will look it up in a bit
No need to do that. ScuttleGecc was the user that made the picture for you. :)
 
Betta'sAnonymous
Member
JLAquatics said:
No need to do that. ScuttleGecc was the user that made the picture for you. :)
Yeah i just found it couple minutes ago. Anyway, here is the drawing ScuttleGecc did for me of one of my bettas.

20210227_223901.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter
GoldieLove
Member
Doodled two more bettas! I love the blue and green one the most.

ioDY1zf.jpg


ju2H4AL.jpg
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom