Milw Area 10g Kit

outlaw

Basically what the subject says. I'm looking to clean up some stuff and have not used this in a while. Some of it (filter and heater) have never been used.

Decided to do this as I was cleaning out my computer stuff too and seen these and decided they need to go. Only one is up for ROAK, first come first served.

Would be ideal setup for Betta or nano tank for some endlers, shrimp and the like. We were using to house crabs.

My terms
-Preferred beginner to the hobby: 6/30- OPEN TO ALL provided you can meet terms
-Post progress pictures of setup (tag me with the @ in posts)
-Promise to do what is in the best interest and care for the inhabitants
-If at anytime (within reason of course) you decide to not keep it, please return to me OR offer it back up to ROAK thread or someone you know.
-YOU CANNOT SELL IT, this is a PAY IT FORWARD deal!!!

Included
-Everything that comes in the box
-10G Tank
-50W submersible heater
-HOB filter with new filter pad
-Hood with integrated LED light
-Your choice of aquarium sand (shown) or salt/pepper gravel

It's a from Petsmart.

Link to all the pictures I took.

Comes with everything as new but the tank/light have been used.
20170510_190257

20170510_185844

20170510_185803

20170510_185859_001

20170510_190603

20170510_190440

20170510_190504

Because I feel I have to- I reserve the right to deny anybody of this free equipment for any reason. If I think of anything else to update with I will and feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Da_MOJO

This would be perfect for my Son. But I would assume shipping costs for this is less than ideal (if you would even consider shipping it).

Great offer BTW!

outlaw

Thanks.

While I would consider shipping. I'm pretty sure you'd be able to get the setup from Petsmart for about the same price or cheaper or a combination of parts between craigslist and LPS/LFS.

*update
Just threw in some numbers and is pretty pricey.

Used:
Weight- 20LBS
Dimensions- 24" long x 16" Width x 16" Height
Zip- 91710 (first zip to come up when searching your location)

UPS- $67
USPS- $48 (I think I did something wrong lol)
FedEx- $73

Dimensions are rough estimate. I'm not sure I would trust the box the tank comes in so the cost would likely go up. Also, I wouldn't be totally opposed to covering some of it but not sure what I could actually cover (funds are tight atm).

If still serious I'd be willing to take it to a shipping service to get quote but wouldn't be until next week sometime.

Marco Rodriguez

What are the odds this is still available

outlaw

Sorry. I haven't been on in a while.. crazy at work. The odds are high

Marco Rodriguez

outlaw said:
Sorry. I haven't been on in a while.. crazy at work. The odds are high
Bummer! Sorry I'm set now. Great great idea tho to keep it as a ROAK love what you're doing

Kaelico

I would love to do this if I wasn't already in the middle of two tank builds and didn't live 1,000 miles away

outlaw

Marco Rodriguez said:
Bummer! Sorry I'm set now. Great great idea tho to keep it as a ROAK love what you're doing
Thanks! Seems harder than I thought to give something away lol. And sorry! Looking at your location, it probably wouldn't have been any better on shipping than for Da Mojo.

KaelynM said:
I would love to do this if I wasn't already in the middle of two tank builds and didn't live 1,000 miles away
Lol. Sounds like you have your hands full of tanks This distance thing is killing giving it away haha.

I updated that it's open to anybody, regardless of "newb" status . Just have to be OK with the terms, those aren't changing.

Thanks,
Outlaw

Oceanlover9

I'd take it but I probably live far away from you.

Oceanlover9 said:
I'd take it but I probably live far away from you.
Yeah. I live in FL

outlaw

Agreed. And too bad nobody is around here. Guess I am more remote than I thought. I'd be willing to drive at least part of the way

JLeeM

Super old I know, but would have LOVED to have gotten my hands on this.

rubysword

Just googled it... Is the milw area milwaukee, wisconsin?(hoping its closer than that to NY, lol)

outlaw

Sorry. yes, it's as far away as it looks lol. I don't think I'll be able to drive that "part of the way". lol

MHansen12

HI! I live in new Berlin WI that's perfect! Is it still available?

outlaw

MHansen12
So sorry I didn't see this sooner! Are you still interested?

DanielleFish

I'm in IL, so I'm assuming you'd have to ship since you're in Florida...I'd really be interested in this, though!

outlaw

DanielleFish
Hello. I'm in Milwaukee. Not too far from IL border bit could still be too far depending where in IL you are. Where about are you located? Feel free to pm if preferred.

For future posts, please tag me with the @ so I get notified. Been busy and want to make sure I don't miss any more interested people.

outlaw

Bumpity. Can't really make the deal any better. Maybe some newbies looking to start out 2018?

Gdpierce79

Ugh. I have been watching this post for weeks. I live in Chicago. I would love to take it. I’m a newbie. Only have a 5 gal Betta and a 25 (still stocking) gal. I’m perfect. Except. I can’t get a tank right now. I’d get a “you JUST got one!”
Good luck on finding someone! I’ll contact again if I can change some minds.

outlaw

Gdpierce79 said:
Ugh. I have been watching this post for weeks. I live in Chicago. I would love to take it. I’m a newbie. Only have a 5 gal Betta and a 25 (still stocking) gal. I’m perfect. Except. I can’t get a tank right now. I’d get a “you JUST got one!”
Good luck on finding someone! I’ll contact again if I can change some minds.
Good luck with the jedI mind tricks!

Gurnee or possibly Pleasant Prairie are roughly half-way depending part of Chicago. And I'm going to copy/paste my reply: I'll have to see if the fam wants to make a trip out there. I might be able to bribe them I will have to find when that would work though between work and sports.

To keep some of it together. Some interest here-

outlaw

Just realized the thread was removed that I linked above. I don't remember who it was

Gdpierce79

Hey! I had to scroll reeeaaaaallly far into my phone’s history to find this. Here is the link.
Milw Area 10 gallon Kit

Also, if you are ever in the Chicago area, pm me.

xloe

Hi, I am the one from Madison---let me know if you are ever available to meet in Johnson Creek!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom