Mike or Mary, 2 questions

1. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Where do we go if we want to re-review the rules of the forums? Also, is there a way to add events to the calendar? ;D

2. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Hi Gunnie,

I'm glad you brought that up. It's been a serious lapse on my part by not having "Rules" for the forum. I just posted the rules and registration agreement under the Forum Announcement / Suggestions. I'm working on letting members add events to the calendar. I'll let ya know.

3. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Thanks Mike! I know most forums have pretty much the same rules, but some are a little different, and I didn't want to break any! ;) Also, that will be awesome when we can use the calendar function! ;)

4. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

ok - Senior and Hero members should now be able to post events to the calendar.  If you have any problems let me know.

Thanks,
    Mike

5. FishFan Member Member

SORRY I've been MIA as of late. The 1st 3 months of pregnancy is draining-and having 2 other active kids and a hubby...housework, etc., leaves little for hobbies. I'm really trying to get here-and here I am!-for a few minutes. PLEASE feel free to Private Message me-I get notification by e-mail, which I check often. :D Take Care & hope to be here more real soon. MUAH!