Miiikkkkeee!!!! What did you break?

1. ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

Hey Mike,
    Just teasing (trying to imitate a parent calling their child)

I know you're probably messing with something, but if not, I've got a few issues with formatting displaying correctly. Same as it was in the early days - no java menus etc.

Windows 7, using both Firefox 11.0 and 9.0.x

2. kinezumi89 Fishlore VIP Member

Either he fixed it already, or for some reason I'm not affected, because my display is fine. :) Windows 7/Google Chrome.

3. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

mine seems ok....i use chrome.

4. Reefdweller Well Known Member Member

Mine was jacked up earlier this morning but it seems fine now. I use Chrome.

5. LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

I'm on IE. It was whonky this morning, but fine now.

6. ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

yeah seems back to normal now..........

7. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

all set here,

and you know normal is just a setting on a dryer right?

Also I could totally hear a little kids voice calling him when I read that title lol

8. RogueAgent94 Fishlore Legend Member

Mine seems a bit funny as well. Threads that I've already looked at or replied to which haven't been posted in since keep popping up in my new replies for some reason.

9. catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

Mike made a change to how the forum tracks your viewed postings. The new vBulletin code was trying to manage history through a cookie; but it is now tracked by the database. Just mark all forums as read to reset the older threads.

10. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

When I did that then clicked new posts rather than all threads showing but not bold, only one thread came up that was newly replied to.
    I couldn't see any of the threads that I replied to or not.

I'm not doing that again! lol

11. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Actually didn't do anything.... something is randomly causing the css not to load correctly. Sounds like it happened this morning and I know it happened last week one time. While hunting around trying to find a cause for the issue, I see that there is a patch ready to install. I'm going to download it and install it here in a few minutes.

12. ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

Hi Mike - I know you know what you're doing, but I offer up the following as "hmmm, could be"

IME, css have failed to load correctly mainly due to incorrect calling in the php scripts. includes, include-once, or the host page that calls the css is not properly working.

13. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

I did a couple of things last night - repaired the tables used to store the templates and applied that patch/release from vbulletin. Perhaps that fixed it but not completely sure. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it for the next several days since it seemed to happen randomly.