Hugooo

Mii,

Favorite TV Show?
Favorite Fish YouTuber?
Favorite Non-Fish YouTuber?
Favorite Animal? Why?
Least Favorite Animal? Why?
Favorite Cuisine?
How Did You Get Into The Fish Keeping Hobby?
Have You Been Outside Of The USA? If So, Where?

Aquariumlover1357

Mii:

Pick 5 (or as many as you want):

Any languages besides English?
Any instruments?
Hobbies?
Any favorite singers?
Favorite place for a vacation?
Favorite game (board game, sport game, etc.)?
Favorite movies?
Favorite superpower?
What would you do on a free day (nothing to do, just at home)?
If you could have any real pet in the world, without thinking about cost, space, and care, what would you have?
Favorite school subject (or favorite when you were still in school)?

Mii

Favorite color? all of them.
Favorite food? mangos.
Favorite and least favorite fish? favorites are gouramis, cichlids, and corydoras. but if I had to pick one, I'd go have to go with my honey gouramis. I don't have a least favorite, but I'm not fond of fish that kill all your other fish.
Favorite word? pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Do you have any pets other than fish? a doggo
Favorite TV Show? idk
Favorite Fish YouTuber? Fish For Thought.
Favorite Non-Fish YouTuber? Consider
Favorite Animal? Why? I don't know there are too many to choose from
Least Favorite Animal? Why? any parasites. they are the worst animals in existence. I hate how they just mooch off of other animals.
Favorite Cuisine? idk
How Did You Get Into The Fish Keeping Hobby? 8-9 year old me I wanted a pet of my own. quit fish because I was a stupid lazy brat who couldn't keep fish alive. I then got back into fish at 13 because I had an empty tank from when I was younger, and I had nothing better to do because of quarantine.
Have You Been Outside Of The USA? If So, Where? Canada
Any languages besides English? no, elementary school tried to teach me Chinese, and middle school is trying to teach me spanish, but so far, I haven't remembered much of it
Any instruments? I want to learn guitar and my parents say they'll sign me up for lessons but never actually do.
Hobbies? fish, RC cars, gaming, skiing
Any favorite singers? idk
Favorite place for a vacation? Ocracoke island
Favorite game (board game, sport game, etc.)? Need For Speed Heat (video game)
Favorite movies? idk
Favorite superpower? idk
What would you do on a free day (nothing to do, just at home)? look at my fish, play video games, drive rc cars, fix all my broken rc cars, watch netflix, play more video games
If you could have any real pet in the world, without thinking about cost, space, and care, what would you have? a black bear. one that's tame and won't try to eat me. or kill me, or hurt me. and one that will let me cuddle it. they always just look so cuddly in the zoo but I can't cuddle them.
Favorite school subject (or favorite when you were still in school)? science. only class I actually enjoy.

AquaticQueen

How did you come up with your username?

Mii

How did you come up with your username?
on the Nintendo Wii, a user would make a custom avatar of themself called a Mii (of course you didn't have to make it look like you, you could make it whatever you want.). also, incase you where wondering, my profile pic is a betta I had, he died an early death, and I was rather fond of him. so I thought he deserved to live on in FishLore, as well as my Youtube account (which is called gourami boi because I love gouramis Gourami Boi ). I then set my FL profile to artwork of my betta by bumblinBee because I liked it.

AquaticQueen

on the Nintendo Wii, a user would make a custom avatar of themself called a Mii (of course you didn't have to make it look like you, you could make it whatever you want.). also, incase you where wondering, my profile pic is a betta I had, he died an early death, and I was rather fond of him. so I thought he deserved to live on in FishLore, as well as my Youtube account (which is called gourami boi because I love gouramis Gourami Boi ). I then set my FL profile to artwork of my betta by bumblinBee because I liked it.
So sorry to hear about your betta. I'm sure he was very happy with you.

Favorite Fishlore emoji?
Favorite memory?
Scary encounters?

FishGirl115

on the Nintendo Wii, a user would make a custom avatar of themself called a Mii (of course you didn't have to make it look like you, you could make it whatever you want.).
Ooh. I love Wii. What's your favorite game? I can't choose. I like MarioKart, Just Dance, Donkey Kong, and Wii Sports Resort the best.

Mii

Ooh. I love Wii. What's your favorite game? I can't choose. I like MarioKart, Just Dance, Donkey Kong, and Wii Sports Resort the best.
Mario Kart Wii. IMO it's the best game in the Mario Kart series by far, and apparently there's a large enough group of people who agree with me that there are replacement online servers since Nintendo closed the original ones. there's actually a decent competitive scene too. I'm probably better at the game than the average person, but the average person probably didn't go to the bother of modding the software on their wii to access custom servers, so the competition online is pretty fierce, as it's mostly just really devoted players, so, compared to most other people who still play online, I'm pretty lousy.

Favorite Fishlore emoji?
Favorite memory? not sure
Scary encounters? not really

Mii

well they removed the old emojis. guess my favorite FishLore emoji is gone

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
AJE
Replies
Views
Salem