Merry Christmas Moderators

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
MERRY CHRISTMAS MODERATORS

Rose we can't forget you guys too, if it wasn't for you Mike would be stressed out and this forum would not be possible, we would all like to express our thanks to you guys   We all appreciate all the help you give to us beginners and help some of us to where we are now much more knowledgable and with those up and coming from the beginning of the hobby.  Without you and Mike we all would be in a not so nice and friendly forum or not even be in a forum.  Thank you guys so much for spending the time to move our misplaced post, locking topics when people get angry or start to lose it(that barely ever happens here, good job guys) and helping all the new and old members with something they don't know, whether it's on the forum, about fish, or even in personal life.  We all appreciate all you guys do for us thank you so much.

Moderators:
Gunnie
Butterfly
Chickadee
Isabella
Dino

And Fishfan who is no longer with us

THANK YOU Mike and Moderators

Austin

P.S. Rose or somebody can you tell me how to make the font bigger, I don't know how

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank You Austin!! It's nice to be appreciated But we all seem to work together(members, Mods and Admin) like a well oiled machine I really enjoy Our site because thats what it seems like, like it belongs to us all.
Carol

Peter243243

Valued Member
Reaction score
I wasn't around when FishFan disappered. What happened, did he just stop posting?

((((ATM))))  The A with the arrow pointing two ways.
Look at the following in quote.

WUMBO

Change the number for different sizes.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Fishfan is a lady named Mary, she had a baby and with her other children and her family she is really busy. she checks in on us occasionally but doesn't have time to really post
carol

Peter243243

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ok.
On her profile it says she hasn't been online since April 2006.
Must be very busy.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you so much, Austin.  I hope you all know how much I love being here and that it is a pleasure to know all of you.  If I am able to help any of you in some small way, that gives me a lot of pleasure.

This is such a wonderful forum and after having had so much trouble getting started on the keeping of fish, I love that there is a place where people all work together to help each other.  We learn from each other and from our fish and in the process end up being better for it.

Rose

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I got it O sorry should have said why she hasn't been on :-[

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
ATM ... THANK YOU SO MUCH !    It was really nice of you to say that Thank you And I agree with Carol - it's not just us, the moderators and Mike, that make this forum so wonderful. It is ALL OF US (including you ATM) working together and making it all happen This is why I love this forum so much ;D I love the spirit of this forum, all of its members, all of the moderators and Mike, and ... just everything about it Happy Holidays to everyone once again! ;D Let us hope this forum continues the way it is FOREVER!

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thank you Austin! We try very hard to make this a fun place, and appreciate your comments! Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah everyone!

Dino

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks for the special wish.
It's nice to know you are appreciated.

Best,
Dino

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yup happy holidays to everybody and a happy new year.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom