Memorial Day Weekend

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

I hope everyone has a safe, fun Memorial Day weekend.

A special Thank You to all of our Armed Forces!x

Ken

Attachments

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Happy Memorial Day!
Take a moment and remember our troops who lost their lives so that we may live in the great land.
Thank you guys and gals.

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Have a great holiday weekend everyone!!!!!! I am spending the weekend volunteering with a disabled vet selling "Poppies" at our local walmart.

free.will77

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I love your country, everything is respectful , you have the right to choose. I appreciate it. I wish I was one of the memeber. I know it's not my business and I have nothing to do with it but I'd like to say "Happy Memorial Day"

Bahar

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
free.will77 said:
I love your country, everything is respectful , you have the right to choose. I appreciate it. I wish I was one of the memeber. I know it's not my business and I have nothing to do with it but I'd like to say "Happy Memorial Day"

Bahar
It is nice to hear from people in your region of the world who like our country. It gets so much bad press here because of the governments. Not everyone over here thinks every one in the middle east is bad either :-D

Happy Memorial Day everyone

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
free.will77 said:

Bahar
I must respectfully disagree with your statement that it's not your business.

You're a part of Fishlore! That makes it your business

Happy Memorial Day to you as well and we hope you're able to share it with us one day

Happy Memorial Day everyone and a very special thanks to our armed forces who keep this country safe

Elodea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Happy Memorial Day everyone! Fun? Not for me. 3-day fasting and meditation camp for Martial Arts...from Saturday to Monday: no eating, no talking, only meditation, counting breaths, and writing essays. And sleeping in a sleeping bag in a very smelly, very crowded room. Well.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom