Member That Sells Plants? (wtb) Question 

Brian Knowles

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Is there a member here that sells plants? Setting up a CO2 75 and need some help, and would like to help a member by purchasing here.

fish 321

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Vishaquatics (Koiman) sells plants.

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I currently have some Bacopa and Water Wisteria. I oly ship on Mondays through standard mail in a bubble envelope with free shipping but so far all of my shipments have been successful. Hopefully some buyers will chime in with their experience with me.

Brian Knowles

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
fish 321 said:
Thanks for the info!!

Elle2128

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I second Vishaquatics! I got a plant package for my 40 gallon and have been happy with them all so far.

Brian Knowles

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
kallililly1973 said:
I currently have some Bacopa and Water Wisteria. I oly ship on Mondays through standard mail in a bubble envelope with free shipping but so far all of my shipments have been successful. Hopefully some buyers will chime in with their experience with me.
Good to know. It will be a few weeks before I need them, but I will definitely reach out to you.

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Brian Knowles said:
Good to know. It will be a few weeks before I need them, but I will definitely reach out to you.
Sounds Good Thanks!

Brian Knowles

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The Bacopa looks like it would be a good mid to rear plant based on it's height. How tall does the Wisteria get?

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Brian Knowles said:
The Bacopa looks like it would be a good mid to rear plant based on it's height. How tall does the Wisteria get?
Your right about the Bacopa.its a thin stem plant with nice small leaves and when propagated it will shoot off two new plants along its stem. The wisteria is also a pretty fast grower that you can also propagate often to get nice bushy plants and as long as you control it you could keep either one of these plants in the front middle or rear of your tank honestly. They both shoot off roots along their stems and as long as you cut just below them and replant they will continue to grow for you

Crispii

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
kallililly1973 said:
I'm curious, but what kind of Bacopa do you have for sell?

mimo91088

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
fish 321 said:
He just had a post saying he won't be shipping until August though.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom