Question Member That Sells Plants? (wtb)

Brian Knowles

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Is there a member here that sells plants? Setting up a CO2 75 and need some help, and would like to help a member by purchasing here.

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I currently have some Bacopa and Water Wisteria. I oly ship on Mondays through standard mail in a bubble envelope with free shipping but so far all of my shipments have been successful. Hopefully some buyers will chime in with their experience with me.

Elle2128

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I second Vishaquatics! I got a plant package for my 40 gallon and have been happy with them all so far.

Brian Knowles

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I currently have some Bacopa and Water Wisteria. I oly ship on Mondays through standard mail in a bubble envelope with free shipping but so far all of my shipments have been successful. Hopefully some buyers will chime in with their experience with me.
Good to know. It will be a few weeks before I need them, but I will definitely reach out to you.

Brian Knowles

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The Bacopa looks like it would be a good mid to rear plant based on it's height. How tall does the Wisteria get?

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
The Bacopa looks like it would be a good mid to rear plant based on it's height. How tall does the Wisteria get?
Your right about the Bacopa.its a thin stem plant with nice small leaves and when propagated it will shoot off two new plants along its stem. The wisteria is also a pretty fast grower that you can also propagate often to get nice bushy plants and as long as you control it you could keep either one of these plants in the front middle or rear of your tank honestly. They both shoot off roots along their stems and as long as you cut just below them and replant they will continue to grow for you

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm curious, but what kind of Bacopa do you have for sell?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom