Member Rankings?

Terry

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi. I see all kinds of member rankings in the forum posts, from a "newbie" to the board, such as myself, on up to Moderators, Heroes, etc. I've looked & searched various topics, and the help file, as to how one upgrades from a newbie through other ranks, but I couldn't find anything. Just wondering........

Thanks,
Terry

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
It has to do with the number of posts you make. I'm a member of a dog forum and you start out as "puppy". I'm up to "barks too much" on that one, lol

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I already asked this question and I have this

Hope it helps.
Tom

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hero Member is as high as the levels go. The Moderators are signed up on an individual basis and it is not a level one reaches by posting. The other levels do depend on the number of posts. It is not really fair to post a noninformative post just to get a number on the posts count, but occasionally it happens. I would hope that every post a person makes is meant to inform about something.

Rose

Terry

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for letting me know how the system works. I guess I didn't search on the right words to find the past post with the information. Not to worry - I won't be posting just to get my numbers up! I hope you don't consider this thank you post an attempt at that!

Terry

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
No I was just blowing off a little steam as it has happened in the past but it really has been quite a while.

Rose

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
You'l get there in no time, it goes by rather fast and it doesn't let you do anything special except send PM's I think.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom