Member Interview - Whitelightning

Leeman75

Fasten your seatbelts...it's about to get bumpy here! I'll start and then anyone else jump in!

1. What brought you to FishLore?
2. What type of filter do you prefer: HOB, Sponge, or Cannister?
3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
4. What type of fish do you really want to try that you don't have now?
5. Corydoras: At least 6, more like 12, or 3-4 will do?
6. Do you have any pets besides fish?
7. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
8. What is your favorite time of day and why?
9. What did you have for your last meal?

Edit: Forgot to tag: Whitelightning

Whitelightning

1. What brought me to FishLore was when I was trying to see the answers to a question, but couldn't view them unless I joined.
2. I prefer HOB just because that's what I've always had!
3. My favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate.
4. A fish that I would really want to try that I don't have now are platies. They look really cute.
5. I'll take 3-4 corydoras since I'm not a fan of them (I am so sorry if that was offensive to any of you).
6. I have an English Cream Retriever, 2 parakeets/budgies, and 2 chickens.
7. At first I was thinking, "why would sheep shrink when it rains?" I guess if you have logic you'd think they'd shrink, but I'm not smart so I never guessed they would shrink in the first place. I guess they don't shrink because they are not like a sponge?
8. I would say morning, but since I'm anemic and have thyroid problems I can't get up in the morning/am too tired and go right back to bed. But morning is when my emotions are at their best. Afternoon I start to worry that the day is almost over. Night is when things get bad for my emotions.
9. I had a sandwich for my last meal.

Thanks for the interview, I greatly appreciate it!

BigManAquatics

Favorite color?

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?

JLAquatics

Least favorite animal? Why?

Most favorite animal? Why?

Favorite movie genre?

Whitelightning

Favorite color?

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?
1. My favorite color is black.
2. My favorite book... The Dogs of Winter by Bobbie Pyron (I read it when I was younger). I also read manga and although it's not my favorite manga of all time, it still has a special meaning to me: Kagerou Daze is the series.
3. My favorite movie is The Sound of Music

Least favorite animal? Why?

Most favorite animal? Why?

Favorite movie genre?
1. My least favorite animal is either a cat or a monkey. I think monkeys are a lot worse than cats though. (I am sorry if any of you like either of these animals). For the cats, I am more of a dog person and think cats act strange and dirty. I especially don't like them since every single cat I have met has scratched me. For the monkeys, I just think they're ugly and look too much like humans.
2. I tend to like birds for some reason. I have chickens and two parakeets/budgies. I like how tiny they are and how they just hop around. I also like how majestic big birds like cranes look. Chickens are funny when they run. Not sure why, but I'm just attracted to birds!
3. Favorite movie genre, does anime count? It has to have action and not just be a boring love story. (Sorry if there are those of you who like that. Don't worry, my sister likes that genre).

JLAquatics

Favorite Hobby? (Excluding anything aquarium related)

Whitelightning

Favorite Hobby? (Excluding anything aquarium related)
I am a competitive figure skater, so I enjoy that. I am also a digital artist/anime artist and enjoy that as well!

Thanks for the question, I greatly appreciate it!

JLAquatics

Ohh, thats awesome! do you do graphic design (because you are a digital artist)? I am a graphic designer myself!

Whitelightning

Ohh, thats awesome! do you do graphic design (because you are a digital artist)? I am a graphic designer myself!
No way! That's SO cool that you're a graphic designer! I at first thought about being a graphic designer (I'm going to college next year and am thinking about what I'm going to do) and I saw how competitive graphic design was for my cousin (he's a graphic designer as well) and realized art was just way too competitive. My dad also basically told me to give up on doing art as a career. So I plan to go into psychotherapy.

JLAquatics

No way! That's SO cool that you're a graphic designer! I at first thought about being a graphic designer (I'm going to college next year and am thinking about what I'm going to do) and I saw how competitive graphic design was for my cousin (he's a graphic designer as well) and realized art was just way too competitive. My dad also basically told me to give up on doing art as a career. So I plan to go into psychotherapy.
I just earned a degree for graphic design. The thing is, Graphic Design is a wide enveloping field. It is much more than just art per say. Every business needs a graphic artist for ads, logos, designs, and websites. Freelancers are also becoming common and that is what I personally plan to do. With being a recent college graduate myself, go for something you like or are interested in. Don't just go for a subject because it will "pay more", but do something that you want to do. You will be a happier person as a result. I know this is supposed to be an interview, so I apologize for going off on a tangent. I wish you luck with your education.

Whitelightning

I just earned a degree for graphic design. The thing is, Graphic Design is a wide enveloping field. It is much more than just art per say. Every business needs a graphic artist for ads, logos, designs, and websites. Freelancers are also becoming common and that is what I personally plan to do. With being a recent college graduate myself, go for something you like or are interested in. Don't just go for a subject because it will "pay more", but do something that you want to do. You will be a happier person as a result. I know this is supposed to be an interview, so I apologize for going off on a tangent. I wish you luck with your education.
My art teacher was saying how there is a huge need for graphic design, and I completely agree with her! Yeah, my dad is one of those who is encouraging me to go into the subjects that will "pay more," so when I once told him I was interested in art therapy since it combines my love of art and my knowledge from what I've gone through with mental illnesses, he told me I wouldn't make any money. But at the same time, he tells me to do what I want to do. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad and know he means well. I'm positive he'd support whatever I decide to do. He just has some slightly differing opinions, but is willing to support whatever I choose. My older sister is a Catholic school teacher for 3rd grade, and I've seen how hard it is on her not making that much money, so that's also making me nervous about what I choose. I have my options open to psychotherapy, neurodiagnostic technology/imaging, art therapy, etc. No, don't worry, I still think this is all related to the interview! And thank you, I greatly appreciate it!

betta06

favourite time of year.

least favourite fish.

best dessert.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
MyFishAddiction
Replies
Views
MyFishAddiction
Replies