Member Interview - Sedna

Leeman75

Getting things going with some questions and then anyone else jump in!

1. What brought you to FishLore?
2. How often do you do water changes?
3. Goldfish or Betta?
4. South American or African Cichlids?
5. Favorite TV Show?
6. What do you think is the hardest part of fishkeeping?
7. If you were an animal, what would you be?
8. What hobbies do you have outside of fishkeeping?
9. How did you come up with your Profile name?

Edit: Forgot to tag Sedna

Sedna

1. What brought you to FishLore?
I talked my family into getting an aquarium, so we got one 2nd hand that came with a couple fishies! I was looking around online at info for fish so I could be better prepared to keep them and stumbled upon fishlore, the community seemed so friendly. I've got horrid anxiety but I felt comfortable enough to join here and I do not regret it one bit!
2. How often do you do water changes?
Weekly, with a good sand vac. And decor moving to really get all the nasty.
3. Goldfish or Betta?
Hmmm.. that's tough, I have a goldfish and my family has a few. I think both have their own qualities that pull people to them. Betta's have such gorgeous colors! But goldfish have really silly personalities in my opinion. As much as I find bettas visually appealing my goldfish Rooster takes the win for me.
4. South American or African Cichlids?
South American!
5. Favorite TV Show?
That's really tough, one that I can go back to a lot and re-watch over and over though is Heartland it's calming. If I'm in the mood for something spooky supernatural, and gore-y the walking dead. It's hard to pick just one.
6. What do you think is the hardest part of fishkeeping?
Not impulse buying. And figuring out illnesses/keeping them healthy 24/7.
7. If you were an animal, what would you be?
My harry potter patronus is a dolphin, and as wonderful as that is, I think I would probably be an elephant, their so complex and beautiful.
8. What hobbies do you have outside of fishkeeping?
I really love reading (when my attention span allows lol), I game too when I have some free time. I enjoy spending time doing some gardening too.
9. How did you come up with your Profile name?
Well, I took forever to actually pick the name I was going to use for the account. I was looking up names that meant water, water goddesses, water deities ect. When I finally picked one, I realized it was a masculine name, so I searched some more and really liked what Sedna stood for, she's the mother of the sea. What got me into the hobby was my want for a Bichir, with the fish I have currently I couldn't keep one unfortunately. Bichirs are on my list once I can house them however, and I plan to have my first two Bichirs named after the two names I used for the creation of this account. They are after all the whole reason I jumped into the hobby feet first!

I'm sorry I took so long to respond!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
philly27
Replies
Views
MyFishAddiction
Replies
Views
betta06
Replies