Funny Member Changing Thing And Ruining Everything!!

AJE
First I want to say SHHHAAAAAAMMME to Sakura48 for changing his name and ruining thoughts on life. Then(this one is not really a big deal) Gypsy13 for changing her profile picture. And lastly scarface for changing his profile picture like twenty times! How about you what have members changed that have messed up your thoughts on life? (This is obviously to be funny Lucy please don’t delete )

goldface
I’m sorry AJ. I’ll let you know next time. Forgive me? please?

CanadianFishFan
Ikr! Like took me forever to realize what happened to Fanatic... And then gypsy had me shook!

max h
Good thing I didn't go to my old call sign and change the picture to the Helicopter I crewed on.

AJE
Oookk if I have to

Gypsy13
For you my darling.

AJE
ops:
For you my darling.
She called me darling

Ok, but I won’t forgive you messing up my name :/ I am sure these changes are better and stuff but it happens right when I am like yeah that’s Scarface I know do to his profile picture

ValerieAdams
OH MY GOODNESS YES!!!!! Every time someone changes their profile picture I'm like uh what in the world? If I'm looking at the new posts/threads I mostly identify who's it is by the profile picture. Gypsy13 threw me off and I was seriously questioning if I tagged the right person lol. Sarah73 did it several times too. Sakura48 has changed his a lot recently & I noticed bizaliz3 's being different recently but still similar.

Edit: And every time I have tried to tag Sakura I always type Fanatic first

Fanatic
OH MY GOODNESS YES!!!!! Every time someone changes their profile picture I'm like uh what in the world? If I'm looking at the new posts/threads I mostly identify who's it is by the profile picture. Gypsy13 threw me off and I was seriously questioning if I tagged the right person lol. Sarah73 did it several times too. Sakura48 has changed his a lot recently & I noticed bizaliz3 's being different recently but still similar.

I am changing my name back today
My profile picture is what it is when I signed up, so it's staying too.

Gypsy13
ops:
She called me darling

Because you are. Darling I mean.

I was just saying happy birthday to Momma Kitty. Didn’t mean to stir a kettle or anything. I’m sorry. Next time I’ll just say happy birthday.

I am changing my name back today
My profile picture is what it is when I signed up, so it's staying too.
Bless you!

stella1979
This thread made me giggle. I just wanted to say, I know the freshies may not see me much, but I lurk early in the mornings with coffee, barely awake and totally not ready to interact. The changing of profile pics can seriously throw me off all day! I didn't even realize I was seeing some of scarface 's posts at like 5:30am and actually wondered who this 'other' person with a Tony Montana picture thought he was. Guess I was too blurry eyed and grouchy to take notice of the username.

It also still takes me a second or two to realize who Sakura48 is.

Y'all can count on me to not change a thing!

Fanatic
This thread made me giggle. I just wanted to say, I know the freshies may not see me much, but I lurk early in the mornings with coffee, barely awake and totally not ready to interact. The changing of profile pics can seriously throw me off all day! I didn't even realize I was seeing some of scarface 's posts at like 5:30am and actually wondered who this 'other' person with a Tony Montana picture thought he was. Guess I was too blurry eyed and grouchy to take notice of the username.

I am always up and ready to go, no matter what time it is!

GuppyGuy007
My profile pic is the same as it's always been
Even though I don't have the fish anymore

Fanatic
My profile pic is the same as it's always been
Even though I don't have the fish anymore

Oh, sorry to hear that, what happened?

GuppyGuy007
Iridovirus....
Wont be buying another dwarf goranI for a long time.

HappiestCamper
Profile pictures I can live with, name changes though....
IDK WHO IS STILL HERE FROM WHEN I FIRST JOINED?!?!?!

Gypsy13

I learned my lesson. Had no clue. Course I don’t go by profile pics. Anyway, I love sw tanks just wouldn’t ever go there. But I really love listening to your advice to peeps. Never afraid to write a novella. Perfection!

I am always up and ready to go, no matter what time it is!

There you are! Much better.

Fanatic
I learned my lesson. Had no clue. Course I don’t go by profile pics. Anyway, I love sw tanks just wouldn’t ever go there. But I really love listening to your advice to peeps. Never afraid to write a novella. Perfection!

It’s great to be back!

goldface
This thread made me giggle. I just wanted to say, I know the freshies may not see me much, but I lurk early in the mornings with coffee, barely awake and totally not ready to interact. The changing of profile pics can seriously throw me off all day! I didn't even realize I was seeing some of scarface 's posts at like 5:30am and actually wondered who this 'other' person with a Tony Montana picture thought he was. .

Lol, that's too funny. I was thinking the same thing when I first saw Sakura78's posts and didn't realize it was Fanatic. I was thinking, who the heck is this newb telling AJE what to do. Lol.

Everyone, don't worry. I'll be keeping this profile for a while.

stella1979
It’s great to be back!

Yay!! You're back! You'd think I'd have gotten over the morning grouchy's by my age. I haven't even slept late in many years, but am still sullen as a teenager for the first half hour or so of the day.

You are incredibly sweet Gypsy! Reading your posts always brings a smile to my face... and yeah, I've been writing a couple of novellas tonight, lol.

max h
Now I just may have to do both for a day, throw people off.

Fanatic
Yay!! You're back! You'd think I'd have gotten over the morning grouchy's by my age. I haven't even slept late in many years, but am still sullen as a teenager for the first half hour or so of the day.

I am a morning person, anyone can talk to me and get a good response

Gypsy13
I am a morning person, anyone can talk to me and get a good response

Only if they know how to find you! You are not allowed to change your name again. I’d stomp my foot here but then I’d have to cry.

wolfdog01
Fanatic and scarface freaked me out at first lol I didn't see Gypsy's change so now I am curious...
I'm scared to change my profile picture because I think even I wouldn't recognize myself...

Discus-Tang
I haven't changed my profile picture, apart from the time the avatars switched to the letters. We don't talk about that.

Iverg1
I haven't changed my profile picture, apart from the time the avatars switched to the letters. We don't talk about that.
Lol that was funny I remember one person said it looked like a Barbie dream house. When Fanatic (man! that feel good! One more time! Fanatic) switched his avatar I was like okay new profile looking nice and then he changed to sakura and I was like who is this why does he have fanatics profile pic then I looked and wondered why does he have the same amount of messages as fanatic why is he commenting on fanatics interview? Then it hit me.

AJE
When I did that interview I was about to say to him hey! Sakura48 this is Fanatic interview!

HORNET1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_RGL6cs4Zd5fwWMIEkEr81ACFkVaaHzdxJbx2TIojOJkP4jCoAg.jpg

AJE
Ok, so no one ever change anything ok?

midna
AJE
I was also going to change my username to Not Kirmit, but then it said I would have to wait 30 days to change it back

who u

ValerieAdams
Change it back. I like Kermit

Discus-Tang
Yeah, bring back Kermit!

ValerieAdams
Yeah, bring back Kermit!
OMG you're going to confuse everyone hahaha I love it

Smalltownfishfriend
Why??? This is so confusing!!lol

ValerieAdams
Discus-Tang
It's gonna be a long 30 days...

goldface
OMG you're going to confuse everyone hahaha I love it
I don’t think he knows he’ll have to wait a while, before changing it back to his old username, lol.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
sinned4g63
Replies
Views
JamesVader
Replies
Views
Sunnykendra
Replies
Views