Member Age Ranges?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by chris02_84, Apr 12, 2006.

?

what's your age....

1. 13-17

21.8%
  2. 18-20

13.4%
  3. 20-28

25.9%
  4. 28-35

15.3%
  5. 35-40

5.1%
  6. 40-43

4.6%
  7. >43

13.9%
  1. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

hey there people...i asked a few people their age personl message and i think it freaked them out...i just want to see how diverse the age group was in this wonderful hobby!

2. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

Understandably so ;D

3. JonWell Known MemberMember

lol i thought there was already a thread on this... oh well .... 14 but 15 in a few weeks

4. CraigWell Known MemberMember

17 now but 18 in 3 months

C W :D

5. Gwenz

GwenzWell Known MemberMember

I'm 14 now, 15 on May 25. Can't wait!! ;D

Gwenz :)

6. Dino

DinoFishlore VIPMember

I will be 19,670,427 a week from Sunday.

Dino

7. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

Wow, you aren't even 1 billion yet?
    :D

8. Isabella

IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

LOL, Dino ...

Anyway, I'm 24 already :-\ ... that seems very old compared to all of you teens here!

9. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

well you are 19,670,403 years younger than Dino! :p :D ;D

10. OP
    OP
    c

chris02_84Valued MemberMember

where you guys get that number?

11. OP
    OP
    c

21 now 22 in may

12. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

My sister is 25, she lives in New York too :)

13. OP
    OP
    c

never been there,

14. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

I mean Isabella...she's in NY

15. Isabella

Yes I'm in NY :) But Chris, you're not really missing out on much by not having seen NY, lol - believe me! Well, many people say they "LOVE" NYC ... but I think that's usually their first impressions. After they've lived here for a while, the city doesn't seem so "lovely" anymore. And those who live in NYC (or have lived here in the past) will know exactly what I mean, lol.

16. OP
    OP
    c

too expensive to live there for me...that's for sure! How much are you paying for a place to stay. i'm assuming you live in a apartment....

17. Isabella

Chris, yes apartments and houses in NYC are very expensive. Especially in the last couple of years, rent went up to sky-high prices - which is bad for those who rent. I don't yet rent Chris. That's because I still live with my parents - they said I can stay with them as long as I need in order to finish my education. I am VERY grateful to them. It would be very difficult in NY to be working, studying, and paying rent - all at the same time. For now, I study full time and work part time. However, when I am done with education I'll be able to work full-time, and then I'll definitely move out to live on my own. It's already time, and I don't intend on living with my parents forever, lol.

Going back to rent in NYC - prices really depend on where you want to rent. In places immediately surrounding Manhattan, such as closest to Manhattan parts of Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and New Jersey - you could be paying anywhere around $700 - 2,000 (or even more - depending on how modern and how large an apartment is) a month. If you want to live in Manhattan, lol, you better have a BIG wallet. Maybe you could find cheaper apartments in Manhattan, but they'd probably be very bad quality. Prices in Manhattan can in fact go to even a couple of thousands of dollars per one month - not kidding. Isn't that crazy!? But I personally would not want to live in Manhattan even for free - it's way too loud, too crowded, and too stinky for me.

18. vin

vinWell Known MemberMember

OLD????? I resent that remark!! 43 is NOT OLD!!! ;)

19. Isabella

Vin, I presume you said that to me? LOL, I said I seem old when compared to those who are around 15 years old (I'm 24). I did not say 43 is old compared to ALL ages. Sorry if I have offended you! Certainly no offense was intended :)

20. vin

vinWell Known MemberMember

No No!! I was kidding! The last two choices were 35-40 and OLD.....As if over 40 is old.....LOL!! :D I Needed to stand up for the 'seniors'..... :D ;D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice