Member Age Ranges?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by chris02_84, Apr 12, 2006.

?

what's your age....

1. 13-17

21.8%
  2. 18-20

13.4%
  3. 20-28

25.9%
  4. 28-35

15.3%
  5. 35-40

5.1%
  6. 40-43

4.6%
  7. >43

13.9%
  1. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

hey there people...i asked a few people their age personl message and i think it freaked them out...i just want to see how diverse the age group was in this wonderful hobby!

2. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

Understandably so ;D

3. JonWell Known MemberMember

lol i thought there was already a thread on this... oh well .... 14 but 15 in a few weeks

4. CraigWell Known MemberMember

17 now but 18 in 3 months

C W :D

5. GwenzWell Known MemberMember

I'm 14 now, 15 on May 25. Can't wait!! ;D

Gwenz :)

6. DinoFishlore VIPMember

I will be 19,670,427 a week from Sunday.

Dino

7. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

Wow, you aren't even 1 billion yet?
    :D

8. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

LOL, Dino ...

Anyway, I'm 24 already :-\ ... that seems very old compared to all of you teens here!

9. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

well you are 19,670,403 years younger than Dino! :p :D ;D

10. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

where you guys get that number?

11. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

21 now 22 in may

12. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

My sister is 25, she lives in New York too :)

13. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

never been there,

14. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

I mean Isabella...she's in NY

15. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Yes I'm in NY :) But Chris, you're not really missing out on much by not having seen NY, lol - believe me! Well, many people say they "LOVE" NYC ... but I think that's usually their first impressions. After they've lived here for a while, the city doesn't seem so "lovely" anymore. And those who live in NYC (or have lived here in the past) will know exactly what I mean, lol.

16. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

too expensive to live there for me...that's for sure! How much are you paying for a place to stay. i'm assuming you live in a apartment....

17. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Chris, yes apartments and houses in NYC are very expensive. Especially in the last couple of years, rent went up to sky-high prices - which is bad for those who rent. I don't yet rent Chris. That's because I still live with my parents - they said I can stay with them as long as I need in order to finish my education. I am VERY grateful to them. It would be very difficult in NY to be working, studying, and paying rent - all at the same time. For now, I study full time and work part time. However, when I am done with education I'll be able to work full-time, and then I'll definitely move out to live on my own. It's already time, and I don't intend on living with my parents forever, lol.

Going back to rent in NYC - prices really depend on where you want to rent. In places immediately surrounding Manhattan, such as closest to Manhattan parts of Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and New Jersey - you could be paying anywhere around $700 - 2,000 (or even more - depending on how modern and how large an apartment is) a month. If you want to live in Manhattan, lol, you better have a BIG wallet. Maybe you could find cheaper apartments in Manhattan, but they'd probably be very bad quality. Prices in Manhattan can in fact go to even a couple of thousands of dollars per one month - not kidding. Isn't that crazy!? But I personally would not want to live in Manhattan even for free - it's way too loud, too crowded, and too stinky for me.

18. vinWell Known MemberMember

OLD????? I resent that remark!! 43 is NOT OLD!!! ;)

19. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Vin, I presume you said that to me? LOL, I said I seem old when compared to those who are around 15 years old (I'm 24). I did not say 43 is old compared to ALL ages. Sorry if I have offended you! Certainly no offense was intended :)

20. vinWell Known MemberMember

No No!! I was kidding! The last two choices were 35-40 and OLD.....As if over 40 is old.....LOL!! :D I Needed to stand up for the 'seniors'..... :D ;D