Member Age Ranges?

what's your age....

• Total voters

chris02_84

Valued Member
Reaction score
hey there people...i asked a few people their age personl message and i think it freaked them out...i just want to see how diverse the age group was in this wonderful hobby!

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
chris02_84 said:
and i think it freaked them out...
Understandably so ;D

Jon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
lol i thought there was already a thread on this... oh well .... 14 but 15 in a few weeks

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
17 now but 18 in 3 months

C W

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm 14 now, 15 on May 25. Can't wait!! ;D

Gwenz

Dino

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I will be 19,670,427 a week from Sunday.

Dino

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow, you aren't even 1 billion yet?

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL, Dino ...

Anyway, I'm 24 already :-\ ... that seems very old compared to all of you teens here!

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
well you are 19,670,403 years younger than Dino! ;D

chris02_84

Valued Member
Reaction score
where you guys get that number?

chris02_84

Valued Member
Reaction score
21 now 22 in may

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
My sister is 25, she lives in New York too

chris02_84

Valued Member
Reaction score
never been there,

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I mean Isabella...she's in NY

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Yes I'm in NY But Chris, you're not really missing out on much by not having seen NY, lol - believe me! Well, many people say they "LOVE" NYC ... but I think that's usually their first impressions. After they've lived here for a while, the city doesn't seem so "lovely" anymore. And those who live in NYC (or have lived here in the past) will know exactly what I mean, lol.

chris02_84

Valued Member
Reaction score
too expensive to live there for me...that's for sure! How much are you paying for a place to stay. i'm assuming you live in a apartment....

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Chris, yes apartments and houses in NYC are very expensive. Especially in the last couple of years, rent went up to sky-high prices - which is bad for those who rent. I don't yet rent Chris. That's because I still live with my parents - they said I can stay with them as long as I need in order to finish my education. I am VERY grateful to them. It would be very difficult in NY to be working, studying, and paying rent - all at the same time. For now, I study full time and work part time. However, when I am done with education I'll be able to work full-time, and then I'll definitely move out to live on my own. It's already time, and I don't intend on living with my parents forever, lol.

Going back to rent in NYC - prices really depend on where you want to rent. In places immediately surrounding Manhattan, such as closest to Manhattan parts of Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and New Jersey - you could be paying anywhere around $700 - 2,000 (or even more - depending on how modern and how large an apartment is) a month. If you want to live in Manhattan, lol, you better have a BIG wallet. Maybe you could find cheaper apartments in Manhattan, but they'd probably be very bad quality. Prices in Manhattan can in fact go to even a couple of thousands of dollars per one month - not kidding. Isn't that crazy!? But I personally would not want to live in Manhattan even for free - it's way too loud, too crowded, and too stinky for me.

vin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OLD????? I resent that remark!! 43 is NOT OLD!!!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Vin, I presume you said that to me? LOL, I said I seem old when compared to those who are around 15 years old (I'm 24). I did not say 43 is old compared to ALL ages. Sorry if I have offended you! Certainly no offense was intended

vin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
No No!! I was kidding! The last two choices were 35-40 and OLD.....As if over 40 is old.....LOL!! I Needed to stand up for the 'seniors'..... ;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom