Meldyran Interview

Meldyran

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
haha, my username is just a word I made up a long time ago. When I was in Highschool I was really into creative writing, and fantasy storytelling.

One of my main characters was called Melancor on this RP forum called Altanas. I was never every goo at writing so I left it behind and pursued art instead, which in the long run paid off haha.

Meldyran is a combination between Malcnor, and Dyran, a made up underground city I had described in one of my stories!

Though to be honest people pronounce it in a way I didn't intended, Meldy-Ran, where I intended it to sound like Mel-dran

Meldyran

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
What is your favorite fish to keep? How long have you been in the hobby?
Cool story about the name btw
Hi Watermelon!

I have been in the hobby for only about nine months, but Ive fallen in love with it already. I find myself day dreaming about getting a larget tank and what would I do to scape it and what would I keep. I even sometimes wonder if I would be able to become some kind of aquascaper for money haha. But I really do enjoy everything about it. I struggle with Anxiety sometimes with work and just life in general, so I find this hobby very relaxing and peaceful, and really just something else more productive to spend my mind power on.

I havent kept a huge variety of fish so far, and I mostly focusing on nano fish and cherry shrimp. I started off with Chili Rasboras, but since I've started keeping Celestial Pearl Danios, and I love their personality!

The only thing I struggle with is my strong desire to overstock my aquarium haha - alas, one must be responsible.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom