Mega Fancy and Endler Guppy Sale!!

Pwilly07

I want to make extra room for guppies coming as well as get my 75g tank ready for the new mutt guppies. The mutts will have high quality genetics, but may just have incorrect pattern, color, or fin type. Therefore, they cannot continue to breed with the pure breeds.

Wild Endler Guppies
$0.25 per fish. Buy 20 or more and price drops to $0.20 per fish. Buy 40 or more and $0.15 per fish. That's 40 fish for $6.00. Huge steal!!
They are mixed sex and will range from 1-6 months of age.

Fancy Mutt Guppies: Guppies were bred by me since late 2019
6-packs(3 pairs) $9.00
12-packs(6 pairs) $16.50
24-packs(12 pairs) $30.00
That's 12 pairs for $2.50 per pair. These are mutts bred from mutts. They were bought as mutts a while ago so I am not sure of lineage. Therefore, I want to sell as many as soon as possible. New mutts will be available in a few months and I will know what breeds of fish are going in there.

Great fish for very low prices!! If you're looking to start a tank or want some extra fish to spruce up your current tank, these are the fish! All are healthy and ready to go.

FeederGuppies

Do you have pictures of the mutt guppies? I’m especially interested in the females.

Pwilly07

I'll have to see what I have left. Just had 5 orders of 24 go out and one was all females. I will be getting more mutts once my new strains of guppies grow up and those that don't make the cut will be the new fancy mutt guppies. They will be from good lines of healthy fish and having the 10 strains breeding together will make even stronger genetics down the line. So if I'm out and you're okay with waiting some, it would only get you better mutt guppies. They will be healthy and plump hehe.

FeederGuppies

I'll have to see what I have left. Just had 5 orders of 24 go out and one was all females. I will be getting more mutts once my new strains of guppies grow up and those that don't make the cut will be the new fancy mutt guppies. They will be from good lines of healthy fish and having the 10 strains breeding together will make even stronger genetics down the line. So if I'm out and you're okay with waiting some, it would only get you better mutt guppies. They will be healthy and plump hehe.
Sounds good. Waiting might actually work better for me. I have two understocked 20g’s and a 29g and I want to get back into some small-scale guppy breeding. I like variety so I’ve always went for the pet store guppies. However, most of those are usually sickly, which is why I’m looking somewhere else.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views