Meet Steve McGarrett!

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I decided to finally get that pleco for the DP tank that I'd been wanting to for quite a while. He's the same kind as my pleco Danno, so of course I had to call him Steve! ;D He's an L-187b, by the way. Way cute. I love these guys. They're shy, but they're super ornery and tons of fun. Haha. Anyways, I'm just excited to have a new member of the family! The ghost shrimps you see in the pics are destined for the puffs' tummies... poor things. lol

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Yeah. Rubbernose, rubberlip, blonde bulldog, the list of common names goes on and on... I had a heck of a time finding the L# for these guys. Lol. I love these guys' crazy personalities.

Master Snake

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I love his rubber lips! And I feel yah with the shrimps. I always root for them to survive and find the cave I made for them, but when the lights go off...

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks everyone! Steve is doing well today. Is it weird that I have an urge to call it a she? I think I shall. We'll see. I have Steve in with the two guppies for now in the 5g as a sort of quarantine, since it'd be much easier to treat that tank than my fully planted 20g with all the sensitive little puffers.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom