Meet Chuck! My little rescue mouse

SeaMonkey06

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
So about a month ago I made a pretty interesting decision. Not an odd one, though. I've been wanting a rodent for as long as I can remember, and when I saw this little guy on the SPCA website, I knew he was perfect for me!

This is Chuck, my 3 month old white mouse. He is the naughtiest, sweetest, cutest little mouse, and he stole my heart instantly!

He loves rubs on his back playtime in the bathroom, using me as a jungle gym, eating carrots and giving me a heart attack by trying to escape. He hates spinach and being told no (I think it's my tone of voice. Whenever I say no, in as firm of a voice as possible (which is really not firm, I mean look at him!) he scrunches up his little nose and squints his eyes at me.)

Anyway, he currently lives in a cage that is the minimum recommended size for a mouse, but, if you know me, that's not the way I role! I am planning on doing a diy expansion of his cage (no, not with tubes) and will post my progress on here.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy these two pictures of my gorgeous boy. I'm looking for a few more right now!
Chuck .jpg
Chuck.PNG
:shame: :joyful:

StarGirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hes super cute! He is going to chew out of that box...I love mice.

OP
SeaMonkey06

SeaMonkey06

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
StarGirl15 said:
Hes super cute! He is going to chew out of that box...I love mice.
Thanks! :) Oh, I know! That was only the box they used to drop him off. He's in his wire walled cage atm, and chews everything he can get his hands on. Me too :joyful: :shame: Whenever people hear that I have a mouse, their reaction is always "Ew! Why?" Um, because he's gorgeous!

BabsandLoon

Reaction score
I love him!!!
He is the cutest little thing ever! I'm looking forward to seeing his new upgraded digs and I hope you'll keep us posted on Chuck!

OP
SeaMonkey06

SeaMonkey06

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
BabsandLoon said:
I love him!!!
He is the cutest little thing ever! I'm looking forward to seeing his new upgraded digs and I hope you'll keep us posted on Chuck!
Thank you :shame: I sure will!

New Threads