Meet Chuck! My little rescue mouse

SeaMonkey06

So about a month ago I made a pretty interesting decision. Not an odd one, though. I've been wanting a rodent for as long as I can remember, and when I saw this little guy on the SPCA website, I knew he was perfect for me!

This is Chuck, my 3 month old white mouse. He is the naughtiest, sweetest, cutest little mouse, and he stole my heart instantly!

He loves rubs on his back playtime in the bathroom, using me as a jungle gym, eating carrots and giving me a heart attack by trying to escape. He hates spinach and being told no (I think it's my tone of voice. Whenever I say no, in as firm of a voice as possible (which is really not firm, I mean look at him!) he scrunches up his little nose and squints his eyes at me.)

Anyway, he currently lives in a cage that is the minimum recommended size for a mouse, but, if you know me, that's not the way I role! I am planning on doing a diy expansion of his cage (no, not with tubes) and will post my progress on here.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy these two pictures of my gorgeous boy. I'm looking for a few more right now!
Chuck .jpg

Chuck.PNG

StarGirl

Hes super cute! He is going to chew out of that box...I love mice.

SeaMonkey06

StarGirl15 said:
Hes super cute! He is going to chew out of that box...I love mice.
Thanks! Oh, I know! That was only the box they used to drop him off. He's in his wire walled cage atm, and chews everything he can get his hands on. Me too Whenever people hear that I have a mouse, their reaction is always "Ew! Why?" Um, because he's gorgeous!

BabsandLoon

I love him!!!
He is the cutest little thing ever! I'm looking forward to seeing his new upgraded digs and I hope you'll keep us posted on Chuck!

SeaMonkey06

BabsandLoon said:
I love him!!!
He is the cutest little thing ever! I'm looking forward to seeing his new upgraded digs and I hope you'll keep us posted on Chuck!
Thank you I sure will!

BabsandLoon

His EARS! I love his little ears!

SeaMonkey06

Well it's been ages since I made this thread and I suppose it's time to do a little tour of his new home that I made in October/November last year It has around 475 square inches of floor space but I'd love to make a larger one in the future. He's still going strong and is the cutest ❤

20210116_134647.jpg

20210116_134656.jpg

20210116_134809.jpg

20210116_134924.jpg

20210116_134932.jpg

20210116_134949.jpg

20210116_135036.jpg

(it's a little hard to see all his hanging toys in all the photos, sorry :confused
oh, and that thing in his bed is corn on the cob :rolleyes:

StarGirl

He doesn't chew on the plastic stuff? Hes still so stinkin cute!

SeaMonkey06

StarGirl said:
He doesn't chew on the plastic stuff? Hes still so stinkin cute!
I'm so surprised too! I reckon it's because he chews all his other toys until they're gone ops: And I know right! He's so small and fluffy *insert heart eyed face here*

StarGirl

When I had mice you could put food in there and they would eat the bowl. :cool:

Elkendog

SeaMonkey06 said:
Well it's been ages since I made this thread and I suppose it's time to do a little tour of his new home that I made in October/November last year It has around 475 square inches of floor space but I'd love to make a larger one in the future. He's still going strong and is the cutest ❤

20210116_134647.jpg

20210116_134656.jpg

20210116_134809.jpg

20210116_134924.jpg

20210116_134932.jpg

20210116_134949.jpg

20210116_135036.jpg

(it's a little hard to see all his hanging toys in all the photos, sorry :confused
oh, and that thing in his bed is corn on the cob :rolleyes:
That is one lucky little mouse! Totally spoiled!

Biz

awe! he is so cute, takes me back to my teen years. I had two white mice, Zeus and Apollo, they were awesome and the best of buds. I had so many different areas for them but the one they liked best was a playhouse similar to the photo below that I filled with bedding and they spent so much time digging tunnels and making beds in there.

Latest threads

Top Bottom